Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1234 56781454 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:08am

Style: Thor BJJ and Odin MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bring a dog? Does the dog know Dog Boxing kung fu?

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:22am

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by snowcat
    No weapons, no incapacitant sprays/powders etc, no tag team buddies running in during the fight, no willful 'lethal techniques' (Windpipe destruction, cranial seperation etc.)

It's unlikely you'll see me fighting at a throwdown. I'm just not that interested in competition to do it. I made my challenge to a particular member due to the rude remarks they were making, I have no beef with anyone who respectfully states their opinion (And can validate comments they make with proof)
    Please, canīt you see the biting irony of your words? That you wonīt appear to validate your claims, even if you respect someone who does?
    Thanks, Dr.Freud.

And by the by, perhaps you should stop training teh deadly cranial separation techniques, since it seems that your cranium and the those contents formerly known as brain matter have had a label breakup.
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:47am

Style: Taijutsu, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yawn. Keep the personal attacks coming. If that's the worst you've got then looks like this is easy street.

Back on topic please. Would someone answer my question about BJJ weapons training, or are you all just too busy trying to create new lame personal attacks?

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:50am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A lot can happen before the fight gets to the ground.
    I agree. There is almost always a wide plethora of stationary objects around that the BJJer can choose to slam ninjas into.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:51am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And vice versa.

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:53am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    And vice versa.
    No, because ninjas couldn't grapple if you made them into the tentacle demons from any one of their favorite hentai movies.

OOOOOOOOOOAAARRGGHH RLY?

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:53am

supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronin69
    Lets just keep one thing clear, people that practise ninjutsu are no more Ninjas than people that practise kenjutsu are samurai, ok?
    Damn, I thought you were gonna say Kenjus. :(

PL

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 2:05am

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yawn. Keep the personal attacks coming. If that's the worst you've got then looks like this is easy street.
    Hey, isnīt that the street where the hentai demons raped you and your mother before being taught ninjistsu by the poster of the "American Ninja" movie?
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 2:09am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >No, because ninjas couldn't grapple if you made them into the tentacle demons from any one of their favorite hentai movies. <

Some more shallow personal attacks. Keep em coming guy, you're at high school level verbal assault now. You'll be a real master soon. Just keep practicing.

In actuality, you can't prove that 'ninjas' can or cannot grapple, due to the fact that you don't know what taijutsu is except for what you've seen in several 30 second clips off of the internet.

Please quantify your statement with REAL proof. Grapple a shihan please, please please.

By the way, I now see how this site stays up and running. Idiots like you guys are actually stupid enough to donate to it, just so you can get your rocks off by dissing other martial arts. WTG, you're SUPER! Problem is, there's no substance to this site. Seems like just a collecting ground for a lot of BJJ wannabe's and has beens. There are of course some good BJJ'ists here but they seem to be the minority. You can tell them apart by the fact that they don't claim their style is the supreme MA of all time. Guess that counts you out eh?
    Last edited by snowcat; 3/15/2005 2:13am at . Reason: to add a personal attack

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 2:20am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    In actuality, you can't prove that 'ninjas' can or cannot grapple, due to the fact that you don't know what taijutsu is except for what you've seen in several 30 second clips off of the internet.
    How about all the taijutsu / ?kan people who I've thrown and submitted?

Please quantify your statement with REAL proof. Grapple a shihan please, please please
    :icon_roll
Page 4 of 56 FirstFirst 1234 56781454 ... LastLast