Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 8:45pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    What's wrong with that? It worked for Black Star Ninja in "American Ninja".
    Are you shitting me? Black Star Ninja's entire organization was toppled by Michael Fucking Dudikoff! That hardly counts as "working."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/17/2005 8:47pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, yeah, the topic of the thread. I live in Burlington, Vermont (though I'm in Japan until the end of Dec.). I was three in 1985, but if there's anything I can do to help when I get back, I'd be glad to. Just let me know.

*Edited because I hit "Quote" on my previous post instead of "Edit." I'm not nearly clever enough to need to quote myself.

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    11/18/2005 2:54pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    http://sanjose.bizjournals.com/bizwo...feature_id=232

hahhah a lifetime of plastic surgery, karma, and collagen have caught up... so redeaming, she is finally getting hers!
    WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER HEAD?! :new_Eyecr
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/19/2005 11:35am

Style: Savate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Was that woman also known as Kyong-Ae Fontaine or something? If so, she seems to change names more than I buy new gis.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/21/2005 12:26am

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    yes sir, this is her!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 9:26am

Style: Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    [QUOTE=Rubberduck]Was that woman also known as Kyong-Ae Fontaine or something? If so, she seems to change names more than I buy new gis.[/QUOTE

My curiosity about this woman made me go to Google Images..... If you type in her name, you will find a lot of her pictures - one that especially interested me was her in a long white robe and a bunch of her students in Gis - taken about then years ago. (number 16 in the file)..What is she trying to come off as - the high priestess of BS? I haven't seen an outfit like that since I quit going to church....... :flipando:

Registered Member

Posted On:
    11/22/2005 1:07pm

Style: PTK, MT, & Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If our original poster is still looking for information you might try Budoseek in addition to e-budo. There are several people on the board from around that area and may know of something that might help your search.

from reading some of this it seems like information that definately should be out there. I wish you alot of luck in your search...

Jason

Posted On:
    1/21/2006 11:57am

Style: Kyudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What happened to the "Tae Yun Kim Grows Old" thread? :question: i

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 1:58pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey everyone.. The saga continues!

I just recently learned that Tae Yun Kim (likely due to her failing health, and looking for a new breath of members), has started up a group called "Yong Sa Nation"

They (her companies) have retained the ownership rights to yongsanation.com as of 09-Feb-06

It appears they are going to try and start a viral marketing system, through myspace to market their psedo myspace website, that will offer "life-assistance" from 'grandmaster' kim and her proxies.

This is quite disturbing because it sounds like they are going to try and recruit children through their website!!

Please contact me with any info you have!
    Last edited by clarehoare; 3/19/2006 2:45pm at .

Posted On:
    3/19/2006 3:32pm

Style: Kyudo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    Hey everyone.. The saga continues!

I just recently learned that Tae Yun Kim (likely due to her failing health, and looking for a new breath of members), has started up a group called "Yong Sa Nation"

They (her companies) have retained the ownership rights to yongsanation.com as of 09-Feb-06

It appears they are going to try and start a viral marketing system, through myspace to market their psedo myspace website, that will offer "life-assistance" from 'grandmaster' kim and her proxies.

This is quite disturbing because it sounds like they are going to try and recruit children through their website!!

Please contact me with any info you have!
    Are you equating the word "yong" with "young"? I don't know a word of Korean, but you sound like you know some, so please translate what this "yong sa" term means...

As for myspace.com, it is in a gray area due to all the child molestation that has happened due to contacts predators make on line, the Feds are looking into it, and parents are aware of the dangers of letting their kids go there.

THere are so many life assistance crap outfits out there, I rather doubt this will have much success.
Page 6 of 275 FirstFirst ... 23456 789101656106 ... LastLast