Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 1:23pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow.dancer_
    Well, I was on the crew that had to collate the pages that were then sent to the book-binder. So, I not only had to help produce the book, but I then got to pay full price.
    The premium version was bound, I only had a copy of the xerox version, i took it with me, I wish I knew where it was.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 1:35pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    I think I explained this in the past. They had a school together, Kyong Ae Academy, it burned down (shadow dancer, help here?), and then tyk started atc seperate. atc eventually became JSW.

My understanding, and I'm quoting a source "he took his frustration with his sister out on us students".

As I am sure you have found he is now the proprietor of Moo Gong Do.
    I Googled Moo Gong Do, then the California Secretary of State website for corporations, then privateeye.com. The bro is a Sa Tok Kim, and - I cannot say for certain, since Kim is such a common name - but there is a Sa T Kim with small claims judgments and a tax lien against him in California. There are also branches of Moo Gong Do in Vermont.

This may be digressing too much from the subject at hand, but I thought it was interesting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 1:49pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman
    I Googled Moo Gong Do, then the California Secretary of State website for corporations, then privateeye.com. The bro is a Sa Tok Kim, and - I cannot say for certain, since Kim is such a common name - but there is a Sa T Kim with small claims judgments and a tax lien against him in California. There are also branches of Moo Gong Do in Vermont.

This may be digressing too much from the subject at hand, but I thought it was interesting.
    I've always assumed it's this guy, though they may be one and the same: http://www.moogongdo.com/Do_Ju_Nim_Welcome.htm
    Last edited by clarehoare; 3/16/2007 1:52pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 4:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to make a request of all of Crazy Tae's exes..

I have been reading your posts where you are venting your justifiable anger, but if you would - please give me a short essay on why you left. You can do this either on the forum or e-mail me at FataMorganaVSOP@msn.com. I'd really appreciate it .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 4:26pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please also let me know how you managed to leave, whether there was duress to try and convince you to stay, etc.

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 5:02pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will you be providing your own essay?

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 5:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica,

Please email me. Thanks

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 5:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    Will you be providing your own essay?
    Well, I am certainly not up to anything surreptitious. I am seriously doing a study of cults, have read about many, as you can see by my posts.

I am a not- so- serious- anymore student of Tae Kwon Do, as I have other responsibilities that are more important these days. I have a BA in liberal arts, but I would like to get a Masters Degree with the goal of becoming a therapist. Cults interest me, and in my present work, I have encountered people who are the victims of this kind of mind control.... My work is with a non-profit organization.

I don't know what else I can tell you since I do not want to reveal my identity, other than what you higher ups on this board already know. I have never met people from this cult other that through this forum, I do not live in California, nor New Mexico.

If there is anything else you would like to know, please feel free to ask me.

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 5:47pm

hall of famestaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My concern is that before people provide you with such information that could identify them, they need to confirm that you are not working for a certain somebody.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2007 6:00pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    My concern is that before people provide you with such information that could identify them, they need to confirm that you are not working for a certain somebody.
    I certainly understand that concern, and putting myself in the place of the "exes", I would be hesitant also. I am not asking for names or any other information that could identify them, but as I stated previously, I don't know anyone here other than by their screen names. As for that "certain somebody", I dpn't know her and wouldn't get near her with a ten foot pole, but maybe with a sharpened stake and a lot of garlic.....

I will be doing a lot of study, both of the posts on the forum and of my reading material and am accessing other ex-cult sites in order to put together a "magnum opus".

I could give you a long dissertation on the experiments of Zimbardo as well as others in an effort to convince you that I am but a "humble student seeking knowledge"

Please let me know what else you or any other readers would like to know that I can offer as proof of my sincerity and non- affiliation with Crazy Tae or any of her affiliates.