Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2005 8:10pm

Style: NONE!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    YES, I RECALL THEM
    My friend Audrey was there. Lost touch with her after about 6 months of her going there. She's my friend since high school.

She took me to one of the classes and it was like hell no. This chick is F-ed up. Did you know Audrey?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/12/2005 8:17pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know her. People do change their names though. Was this in San Jose or Vermont?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/17/2005 1:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :new_olymp

It suprises me no one of the 581 people who have read this post have not dealt with her, she has one of the largest martial art schools in california: Jung Suwon

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 12:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

National investigative report

Hey, so I was talking to some people on the net. I remember that this had been done, however now I know all of the details. In May 1998 Inside Edition Aired an investigation on her cult. The investigators at the time did not have anyone who was part of the live-in part of the cult to interview, there were only people who lived with their family but participated in "COL" activities. A local invetigative reporter who used to work for inside edition was also doing an investiagtion, which under political pressure was shut down by station managment at the time.

They didn't have me, no insider info.

Anyway a few things:

If you are interested in seeing a report on this topic email ietips@kingworld.com

and fill in this form http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/news/iteam/email_iteam.html
    Please mention that you want to see a report on Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim and her cult in San Jose, CA.

If you want to see the investigation done back in 1998 go here: http://www.insideedition.com/library.htm
    request the investigation done in May 1998 on Grandmaster Tae Yun Kim in California, and her martial school and cult. It detailed two specific familes that were broken up by the group.

Posted On:
    3/19/2005 12:23pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    this **** is messed up, I hope someone shuts it down.
    And come on guys, this is really big fraud, shouldn't we try and do something bout it?
    Last edited by FighterJones; 3/19/2005 12:37pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/25/2005 8:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike
    this **** is messed up, I hope someone shuts it down.
    And come on guys, this is really big fraud, shouldn't we try and do something bout it?
    Thank you for showing your support.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 1:58am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have a plethora of new info I received just today, thanks to all those helping me out, and doing back end research, it is paying off.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 9:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been supicious of her for a long time. But in all my web research I have only found her "bio" which is generally the same. While it is very sketchy on details, and her school does look like bullshido, I have never found any thing like the cult claims you are stating.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 3:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by m4949
    I have been supicious of her for a long time. But in all my web research I have only found her "bio" which is generally the same. While it is very sketchy on details, and her school does look like bullshido, I have never found any thing like the cult claims you are stating.
    Pretty much most ex-student are afraid of her. She uses the FUD complex like many cults, fear, uncertaintyl, doubt. Many ex-students still suffer from the after effects of her "spell".

Also, people are paid off, sites miraculously crash, etc. Thats why there isn't much info. Also if you search newsgroups you can find some older posts that have "been edited for breaking content rules". Even most of the students at the martial school do not have a clue about the live-in side until they are invited (if they are).

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/28/2005 4:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Is there any sexual abuse?
Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 123 45671353103 ... LastLast