Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 12:50pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    This class was after she gave a lecture at Stanford and we were out at a Korean restaurant. During this time she was talking to a sex therapist, his initials being M.K. (Who wrote books and had video tapes).

When she first told us about her little revelation of semen facials we were all shocked and we had a laugh. She never told us how she got her supply but I have heard stories. She did test her theory. No one really dared to ask her questions that night.

If it was so great, I don't know how she expected us in COL to get our supplies. Stroking the one-eyed monster was forbidden, and people got busted for bumping uglies. I was 16 and really naive at the time and just thought she could create synthetic semen in a lab and maybe that is what she meant. And correct me if I am wrong, but no man I know wants smoother skin if that is the price he must pay.
    TYK is obsessed with sex. She doesn't want anyone else to derive pleasure from the act or any of it's variants, but yet she had a young lover for ten years? This is "do as I say, not do as I do".

This concern with fellatio and cunnilingus - alright, everyone does it, we know that, but why make a big issue of it? You don't need instruction on how to do it, you discover it for yourselves. She seems to want to titillate (no pun intended) her students by discussing it. She's throwing temptation at you and daring you to do the deed, then she can punish you for doing so.

Maybe that's her ultimate goal - to punish her followers. Therefore, she may be a masochist, and my original thought many years ago about her with a whip may be right on the mark.

God I'm brilliant!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 2:18pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: none

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I really believe she is a masochist. We really couldn't do right. There is not one person over the years in COL that didn't take some form of physical or mental abuse from her. We all got it, no matter how hard we tried. No one could be good enough for her and give her enough money or buy her enough gifts or train hard enough for her. There was no limit for her and she always wanted more. She always pushed for more.

It is true that one doesn't need instruction on oral sex, but that is not how TYK presented it to us. She told us teenagers at the time that it was a huge sin. She looked at all of us with the look of death and told us that she knows that we will do it eventually and "disobey" her. But that if we do we should go to her first so that she could be there for us energy-wise and protect us.

And how should that go ? What is the person supposed to do ? Call her just as it's about to happen ? " Gee sorry babe, I can't just yet. Hand me my cell. It's for spiritual reasons." ::walks off to corner:: Hi Ma'am ! ::bows to imaginary TYK:: I am about to have oral sex now and I know it's wrong, but I just can't hold out any longer. I just wanted to let you know now Ma'am because I really need your love and guidance and want you to be a part of everything I do so that you can help protect me. I love you Ma'am. Jung Su !:: Walks back to partner and does the duty::

I remember a class we had where she was going over sexual positions. I may still have notes on that one but I will have to check. The only position she felt promoted "good energy" was the missionary position. She said that the energy was more balanced. People there asked about positions where the female was the dominant one and I forget exactly why but TYK disapproved of it strongly. I forgot what she said about doggy style but she disapproved of that one too as being "good energy."

So if a COL couple is going to have sex, they consult TYK first so that she can bless it and then they do missionary ? There is a reason many left.
    I think you mean sadist, chica. The masochists are those that enjoy being hurt, the sadist is the one that derives pleasure from inflicting pain.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 2:59pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    That reminds me of an old joke --
    What did the masochist say to the sadist?
    "Hit me", to which the sadist responded "No".
    Last edited by Yeoman; 9/25/2007 3:07pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Somewhere I read in my history books about sex in Mediaeval times.
    The Church approved method was not only the missionary position, but a sheet between the couple, with a hole cut for the penis. That way, there was a minimal amount of physical contact.

The Muslims, some of them at least, have sex with a cloth over the woman's face. She is not supposed to derive pleasure from the encounter, nor should she smile in case it is enjoyable.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:06pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know that she liked it when she got male attention. Look at the way she dressed. She used to wear mini skirts and 5 inch heels in addition to the heavy eye shadow and blood red lipstick every day. She used to wear those mini skirts to trade shows and carry that long wooden flute. She knew what she was doing. She isn't really doing it that much anymore because she is getting older.

She didn't want any of the focus off her. She had to be the center of attention all the time.
    Of course she knew what she was doing, she has had practice before she was 16, and quite a bit, so I hear.

You know, I just don't see it, how even men would think she is even somewhat attractive. Men might have a second sense or smell of who is easy.

Although, I must admit, the first time I saw her was a little over 6 years ago. At that time, I thought she had quite a big head for her body, her teeth are like a piranha mouth. Her legs are shorter than her body, her mini skirts just accentuated her heavy cankles.

Since the last time I saw her, along with all that, she even got pudgy, but then I am not a man and carrying a flute does not turn me on.
    My 2 cents.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:10pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson

Although, I must admit, the first time I saw her was a little over 6 years ago. At that time, I thought she had quite a big head for her body, her teeth are like a piranha mouth. Her legs are shorter than her body, her mini skirts just accentuated her heavy cankles.

Since the last time I saw her, along with all that, she even got pudgy, but then I am not a man and carrying a flute does not turn me on.
    My 2 cents.
    Maybe it was the tiger urine that she told you about?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:21pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am sorry, but JW is a weasle. He was always trying to bully people and get people in trouble. The funny thing was, TYK used him for it and also punished him in front of us for it too. Damned if he did, damned if he didn't.

And I know that TYK was keeping tabs on him too. Using certain people I won't mention to talk to him and report back to her. TYK also had her fair share of classes where she talked about him and laughed at him behind his back. We all did. I wish he would wake up and realize it.
    Not only is he a weasel, but a liar as well. He told me he was an ordained minister. I ask to see his certificate...it was one that you send away for on the computer.

And yes, I heard TYK talk how stupid he is. As a matter of fact, I was asked to help JW with a contract (? don't remember what it was) he had been working on it for a week and the grammer and spelling were outrageous.

In my opinion, I think that HE thinks he is stupid and no one else will hire him. I think if someone offered him a position with another company, he would kiss her good-bye.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdms
    Maybe it was the tiger urine that she told you about?
    You know you might be right! I forgot about that. She told me it stimulates the men. I think it was tiger urine when the cat was in heat, and you mix it with perfume or something. I don't remember anymore.

She told me it makes the men horny and they want to be around/with you.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 3:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    One of her mottos is "rejoice in the lesson of pain and hurt. it gives you strength and freedom." We can all learn from our painful mistakes but I also think that she enjoys pain.

Eeyow!

This comes either from the writings of the Marquis de Sade or Herr Sacher-Masoch, after which masochism is named. She is one sick lady.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 8:20pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    By the way, where is JW? I haven't seen or heard about him in years. Wonder what she did with him?

It seems to me, and does anyone esle notice, that when TYK doesn't need someone to lie or testify anymore or she is displeased with them, they disappear from view.

That's scary! Where do they go? What do they do? Like for instance, CW?