Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 9:27pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    KuKKiwon.com is the website if anyone wants to check it out. One is under constrution but the more emails there the more info you might find.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 10:18pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't think God cares how you show affection to your partner. It doesn't matter how you do it as long as its by mutual consent.
    TYK just doesn't want you to get emotionally or physically involved with anyone but her. If your energy is diverted from her to your partner, she'd lose control over you. Then she'd be alone, and she can't stand being alone.

If TYK thinks there's not much difference between kissing and a BJ, then she really doesn't know her ass from her elbow.

Fantasies are good. They are creative processes. Without fantasies there would be no innovations, no inventions, no writings, no art, no music, no nothing.

Fantasize away....
    Last edited by Yeoman; 9/24/2007 10:23pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 10:24pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If she was a prositute, as to what was claimed, prostitutes very seldom kiss their "clients" so I hear. But they do give BJ's. I wonder how many BJ's she gave? The big deal is whether she enjoyed it or not. It must be horrible to do it if you "have" too. But it is great if you enjoy it :) Like Yeoman said what happens between a couple if between them. I'd be damn if someone would be the 3rd person in my bed...........telling me what I could and couldn't do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 10:25pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kathy Kim
    If she was a prositute, as to what was claimed, prostitutes very seldom kiss their "clients" so I hear. But they do give BJ's. I wonder how many BJ's she gave? The big deal is whether she enjoyed it or not. It must be horrible to do it if you "have" too. But it is great if you enjoy it :) Like Yeoman said what happens between a couple if between them. I'd be damn if someone would be the 3rd person in my bed...........telling me what I could and couldn't do.

Naah, I don't go for threeways either Kathy

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 11:12pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I wonder how much I should charge tyk for listening to my phone conversations? Many people know that she had my line tapped too. They are no longer part of col. Seems like there could be a federal charge there to me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 10:49am

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81853779690652

There you go bemused. Fabulous video by the BBC, they ended up solely illustrating how to get hushed though, due to the bombardment by aforementioned Scientology rep.
    Illustrating how to get hushed is very revealing in itself. The sunglasses guy would have been a hilarious self-caricature if the whole situation hadn't been so intimidating.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 10:54am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Your recollections stirred a recollection of my own. Many of you I'm sure will remember the class where fellatio given to a woman was discussed. She asked for a raise of hands from the women of whether we liked being pleasured by fellatio or not. Of course, every single COL woman raised her hand saying "they hated it"...though we all know this wasn't true....but we knew what the "right answer" was if we ever wanted to finish this class without conflict. One part time COL student, JW, spoke up and said that all of the COL women were liars.

So we had a FOLLOW UP class where this was again discussed and we had to one by one tell the men why we hated it to negate JW's strong belief that we were lying.

OF COURSE we were lying....Hello! Wake up JW....didn't it occur to you that we had learned the game of what to say in order to get the appropriate response we needed to get out of this class without conflict or further embarrassment. And it's my belief that she was trying to send a message to the men and try to condition their behavior....to leave us alone on all levels.

I also know there are ex-COL and COL members out there who have been beaten for giving fellatio to their husband. There are many, many things that go on, under the very strong "code of silence".

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 12:01pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    JW is a puppet of tyk. She always had him doing special things. She sure did talk about him behind his back. shs had him thinking he was his best buddy and he only needed him for technical help on the computer. You are right JDMS she had people from day one watching him and reporting on him and visa versa. She does it to all, but to some she does it more. JW could and was so much of a know it all. He would go to the col classes and ask all kinds of questions about bible study as he was Jewish. He is pushy and bossy, she liked that. I guess I was too!!! But hopefully not as much as him.

I still can't get over the sex classes. She wasn't like that before. But she did tell us about the transferring of energy by having sex. Gosh hers must not be pure white light as she claims.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 12:11pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jdms
    Your recollections stirred a recollection of my own. Many of you I'm sure will remember the class where fellatio given to a woman was discussed. She asked for a raise of hands from the women of whether we liked being pleasured by fellatio or not. Of course, every single COL woman raised her hand saying "they hated it"...though we all know this wasn't true....but we knew what the "right answer" was if we ever wanted to finish this class without conflict. One part time COL student, JW, spoke up and said that all of the COL women were liars.

So we had a FOLLOW UP class where this was again discussed and we had to one by one tell the men why we hated it to negate JW's strong belief that we were lying.

OF COURSE we were lying....Hello! Wake up JW....didn't it occur to you that we had learned the game of what to say in order to get the appropriate response we needed to get out of this class without conflict or further embarrassment. And it's my belief that she was trying to send a message to the men and try to condition their behavior....to leave us alone on all levels.

I also know there are ex-COL and COL members out there who have been beaten for giving fellatio to their husband. There are many, many things that go on, under the very strong "code of silence".
    When a man pleasures a woman this way, it's called cunnilingus. Some women who have never tried it may not like the idea, but I've never heard of a woman who tried it and didn't like it. And I'll bet that TYK gets it when she wants it.

Maybe JW is still trying to take things at face value and hasn't caught on that people lie to survive mentally. Or maybe he's just hostile toward women.

A ways back in this thread there was discussion of a class where TYK described the benefits of seminal facial masks. (Darn, I missed that one.) How is this special ingredient supposed to be procured if masturbation is forbidden?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/25/2007 12:36pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused

A ways back in this thread there was discussion of a class where TYK described the benefits of seminal facial masks. (Darn, I missed that one.) How is this special ingredient supposed to be procured if masturbation is forbidden?
    ?Go to a sperm bank?
    Or maybe it's okay to masturbate as long as you're thinking pure thoughts about TYK. Maybe that's what she means by "our connection".