Page 272 of 275 FirstFirst ... 172222262268269270271272 273274275 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:09pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Regardless of how she got there, she is still the one giving orders. There are no excuses for what she has done and is still doing to all.

What about the beatings that I hear he receives or the humilation. I have seen her berate SHS to the point where I felt sorry for him.

If that is the case SHS has created a monster and is now uncontrollable, just like Frankenstein.

She may have been a good MA teacher, but not a "Grandmaster" nor "Great Grandmaster".

Why are we looking for excuses for what she has done? Are we overlooking all the pain she has caused and now looking to put the blame on SHS? Is he not also a victim?
    Last edited by HerLesson; 9/24/2007 7:14pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:13pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    absolutely herlesson.

I think somewhere in the very early 80's through SHS's direction, she found money and greed.

ADD:
    I am not saying forget what she has done, I am only saying whatever punishment she gets, SHS should get as well.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 9/24/2007 7:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:14pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson

If that is the case SHS has created a monster and is now uncontrollable, just like Frankenstein.
    Golem = a living creature with no soul.

From what I read, I think that TYK had aspirations to greatness, but she needed some help from someone with technical skills and a good command of the English language. SHS and TYK are interwoven, one cannot exist without the other. They are both complicit in this madness
    Last edited by Yeoman; 9/24/2007 7:18pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:16pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    1. Legitimate schools, churches, gyms, businesses, and clubs don't organize smear campaigns against ex-members who are asked to leave or fired, let alone those who leave on their own.

2. Legitimate schools, churches, gyms, businesses, and clubs that are badmouthed by disgruntled former members can usually disprove false accusations easily.

3. Cults are well-known for their smear campaigns and threats against former members.
    Did you get a chance to watch that video on scientology I posted a while back?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Failed Student
    Both Remy Martin and Courvoisier are good Cognacs.

There are grades however - VS,VSOP, VX, VXOP. VS is the cheapest at about $20 a bottle, and VXOP can run you up to $1,500 for the Courvoisier Louis XIII VXOP in the fancy Baccarat bottle, and it is aged about 75 years. Don't throw away the empty bottle either, you can probably sell it at a flea market for a few bucks.

Cognacs are to be savored in a snifter as an after dinner drink. One doesn't swill the stuff.
    I remember being about 14, and having to research the best price for remy martin VSOP.. I think I found it at lucky's for about $85

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:22pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I agree that she is the one actually saying that she is the "second coming" and doling out the disciplines...including to SHS....however as some things unfold I'm seeing how SHS played a far greater role in creating and perpetrating the monstrous personality we know today. He's a very intelligent man who I'm sure saw her as a very marketable person in the American culture and it grew ugly from there...her image of herself grew much larger and uncontrollable from what I can see. And trust me SHS is probably one of the only people who has his "ass"etts covered if you know what I mean. He's probably the only one who could actually walk away financially protected unless others made him accountable for the significant role he has played for almost 30 years now.

So what I believe is trying to be said here...is Yes, she needs to be accountable, but there is evidently a much bigger picture here that includes SHS....more than we ever realized.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 7:37pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    jdms, clare:
    I agree, I believe I mentioned that awhile back in my posting of which is more evil, TYK or SHS.

Wouldn't it be weird and I wouldn't doubt it, if he in his own mind or in private became her?

Has anyone ever seen him dress up as her? Who knows what goes on behind closed doors?

Sorry, just saw a detective movie about someone admiring a person, who they killed and tried to become them.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 8:47pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    Did you get a chance to watch that video on scientology I posted a while back?
    No I didn't. Most of the videos referred to in this thread are no longer there, so after a while I stopped checking the links. I'm familiar with $cientology, though. There's a lot of info on the web.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 8:56pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...81853779690652

There you go bemused. Fabulous video by the BBC, they ended up solely illustrating how to get hushed though, due to the bombardment by aforementioned Scientology rep.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 9/24/2007 9:01pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 9:19pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I just met the owners of ATC here in Medford. They gave me some info on checking out tyk's creditials. They read the posts here on BS. I'll pass it on to you clar if you would like to check it out. I kinda have my hands full with other stuff right now