Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 12:03pm

Style: JSW

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieC
    Maybe we should create a website exposing all the people that are kicked out of martial arts schools. This would help all martial art instructors in the future, to make sure they get higher quality students.
    I know this is old news, but I'm still catching up, and I couldn't stop thinking about it. I find this to be the most revealing thing "CharlieC" said. I have a few points in response.

1. Legitimate schools, churches, gyms, businesses, and clubs don't organize smear campaigns against ex-members who are asked to leave or fired, let alone those who leave on their own.

2. Legitimate schools, churches, gyms, businesses, and clubs that are badmouthed by disgruntled former members can usually disprove false accusations easily.

3. Cults are well-known for their smear campaigns and threats against former members.

4. I have read most of the posts on this forum (up to page 225), and so far EVERY question of and accusation against a former member has been answered, while NOT ONE question and accusation against TYK has been answered.

By the way, I'm not out of shape, jealous, of vengeful. I am angry though.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 7:43pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bibby, I am interested in talking to you regarding the publicity you seek. Trust me it isn't because efforts haven't been made. Maybe it'll take someone unbiased like yourself to help set the fire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 7:57pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman
    She's a law unto herself Purpleskunk.

The most that ATA could do would be to decertify her.
    isnt that better then anything, atleast itll stop future members rite

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/23/2007 8:19pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Purpleskunk
    isnt that better then anything, atleast itll stop future members rite
    No, it's not going to stop her. I don't know what style she teaches, probably something called Jung Su Do I would guess.

The martial arts is just a lure to get people involved in something much more sinister.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 3:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What can you say? Fake is as fake does, she is all fake from the inside out to her fake boobs and face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 4:00pm

Style: My Own Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well okay, if we're going to get catty about TYK and her tastes...

First off - crystal -- Swarovski can be bought in any Hallmark shop these days.
    The good stuff is Steuben, Lalique, Waterford, and Orrefors.

Jewelry - Van Cleef and Arpels.

Watches - Rolex, Movado, and Tag Heuer. I got a Rolex knock off from a friend who went to Hong Kong - it cost me twenty dollars and lasted about two years. Looked pretty good too.

Mercedes are so common - what she needs is a Maybach. They only make about 200 of them a year.

About that pink house of hers --very cheap looking. All it needs is a flashing neon sign that says "Eat Here".

There is new money and there is old money. She doesn't even fit the new money mold other than for her large house. Either you have good taste or you don't. She doesn't.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 9/24/2007 5:22pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 4:05pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not only does she lack good taste, she lacks good manners.

At one of the Christmas parties we had at the dojang, someone gave her a bottle of Chanel #5. Her reaction was - "do I smell that I need perfume".. Not even a thank you to the person who gave it to her. She must have hung onto the bottle though, because she re-gifted it about a year later - - to me. I didn't want it either, since I prefer Patchouli, so I don't know who got it the third time around.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 4:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bemused
    When TYK has an issue with a specific student, she often talks about that issue in general in a COL class. For example, around the time she conned BB out of her inheritance, there were several COL classes about how parents used inheritances to control their children and how the best thing to do with an inheritance was to give it to charity..
    She told me that the money my father left me was not mine because I hadn't earned it. When I was wavering about giving it away, I told her that I would think about maybe giving it for a scholarship to my alma mater. She was furious, saying 'what about my education"?

So any way you look at it, she wanted money for herself. Absolutely no altruism about her. I guess she is the charity we should all be giving to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 5:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    I don't drink much. Will someone educate me a little ? Is Remy Martin any good ? .
    Both Remy Martin and Courvoisier are good Cognacs.

There are grades however - VS,VSOP, VX, VXOP. VS is the cheapest at about $20 a bottle, and VXOP can run you up to $1,500 for the Courvoisier Louis XIII VXOP in the fancy Baccarat bottle, and it is aged about 75 years. Don't throw away the empty bottle either, you can probably sell it at a flea market for a few bucks.

Cognacs are to be savored in a snifter as an after dinner drink. One doesn't swill the stuff.
    Last edited by Failed Student; 9/24/2007 5:19pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/24/2007 6:59pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been doing quite a bit of back end research lately. I realized that I was having a stopping point on here, since we mainly have people from 81+ primarily posting.

To keep things short and simple I have discovered the following.

1. I have learned Kim was quite a good MA instructor

2. She was very hands on prior to the arrival of SHS

I am starting to think, based on this plethora of information people have shared with me that SHS is much more implicit than I have ever admitted. I feel that he may be principally responsible for the person that kim purports herself to be over the last 27 or so years.

I have some theories, mostly developed through conjecture.

Kim was at a point, a humble teacher, who genuinely wanted to help people

SHS saw what I see as a "business opportunity". He saw a marketable person who was genuinely a good teacher, he saw the chance to make himself #2... I think he really sawthe coming of the software and new age movements before they were here...

SHS developed her image and encouraged the virtual climbing of rank, that we have found to have happened.

I think he is to Kim, what Karl Rove is to Bush. He is the architect of her modern image. I think he saw AG as a threat to the position he has developed over the past 20 years.

I often discounted his role in the facade Kim puts up, but I am starting to think otherwise. As I said these, are free form thoughts, I am not reporting them to be facts, but theyare based on my factual research.

Best,
    clare