225126 Bullies, 4050 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2743
Page 225 of 275 FirstFirst ... 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The house on Shetland was the women's first col Chica. They had bought the house in Fremont. So us females move into Hetland and tyk moved into the one in Fremont. Then The guys moved into an old house I was renting there in Milpitas. They only stayed there a few months as they bought the other house down the street from the fremont house. When they bought the other house in fremont it became #2 because shs was there and some of the guys. That is why the women became #3. I don't know if they ever gave your old condo a number or not. But the guys then moved into there. This all happened the last of 89 or start of 90. Now was that clear as mud?

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/20/2007 9:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I also don't remember if they gave the home you kids were staying at a number or not. Maybe your old condo there in Milpitas was col#4? You can have that traffic in Milpitas though. Course it is getting bad here too. At least everything is close though

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:02am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    With all these houses and numbers and men living in one, women living in another, children being passed around that's NOT even being close to normal. And they say this is not a cult. OMG

Chica, you have Kyong-Ae Kim and your mother to thank for your abnormal upbringing. From what you post, your mother does not even have one percent of a mother's instincts. I believe your mother has stranger feelings for Kyong-Ae Kim then she is admitting.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 12:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    With all these houses and numbers and men living in one, women living in another, children being passed around that's NOT even being close to normal. And they say this is not a cult. OMG

Chica, you have Kyong-Ae Kim and your mother to thank for your abnormal upbringing. From what you post, your mother does not even have one percent of a mother's instincts. I believe your mother has stranger feelings for Kyong-Ae Kim then she is admitting.
    Well, Tae Yun Kim has everyone's emotions all askew. She dresses provocatively, restricts sexual activity of her followers,, and so they all fantasize about her, faut de mieux. Then to add insult to injury she humiliates them for their fantasies. You're damned if you do and damned if you don't.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 1:48pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJnoob, KB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Noob here. I am in Vermont and know a little about her cult and scam artist history. I studied and taught TKD for many years here, and when her and her brother started here they were TKD instructors, but quickly changed to the "founders" of Moo Gong Do. I guess they figured out marketing in a TKD-heavy market, and the top of the pile gets the most money. While they were here they were looked on as a joke, then rumors of cult-like activity started getting spread around. (Vermont is a very small MA community, but try to do the best with what we've got, and frauds get shunned pretty quick.) Anyways, that was in the early 80's. Lost track for a bit, but remember seeing a demo put on at our work that was pathetic, but a little enlightening because even non-martial artists remarked about how subservient the students appeared and the seniors had that glassy eyed brainwashed look. TYK led it, or should I say Madame Fontaine, but never did anything but direct. I saw her brother demostrate once, and he seemed like a good, legit TKD practitioner, but never saw her do anything at any of the local tournaments. Don't know what happened to her obese husband. I do remember they suddenly closed the Riverside Ave. school and disappeared with a lot of students tuition, then popped up awhile later on the west coast, and Madame was now Tae Yun Kim. The Moo Gong Do school is still going with a couple of at least competent instructors (for as good as TKD gets), and have seen and met them, and they seem to have distanced them selves from TYK. World MGD Assoc. HQ is listed in Lake Forest, CA and email contact is "bkim" so still may be ties there. After that I did work with a very small TKD school that the instructors were two women that had split from TYK. One was a "trust fund baby" that I was told was taken for at least six-figures. The other was a Korean woman that told very questionable stories about her past TKD accomplishments and "secret military involvement" in Vietman. (She left Vermont years ago under the guise of having terminal cancer and stiffed at least one student with a few thousand (3000 - 5000) in unpaid bills. Last I heard from her son she was fine and living in WA.) The first woman never admitted to me exactly how much, but she was ashamed and embarrassed by her how naive she was about the whole situation. Needless to say I despise this kind of fraud, and I hope she is exposed for the piece of **** she really is. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 2:27pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJnoob, KB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    PS - sorry if some of that seemed old news. I just finished reading some of the old post on this thread and I can't believe such a piss ant POS megalomaniac is still in business! As I said previously, she was just an incompetent MA teacher 20-something years ago here in Burlington, but the posts were just what I heard here (VT) about their manipulation and brainwashing tactics but now on a grander scale. One of the local school owners (Blue Wave TKD) was a student of their's for a short time, but his parents yanked him when after a minor infraction he was made to bow 400 times as punishment. I can't believe she has gotten so far out of hand! I wish she could be exposed for the fraud and psychotic she truly is and jailed for her crimes.

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 4:30pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Welcome to the boards vtrkc. Please feel free to post all that you know. If you know the others that trained under her, let them know about this thread. The more wide spread the knowledge of her teaching is bound to help let people know in advance what the others, myself included, have "learned" from how she teaches. Too many people have been hurt.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 4:44pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey there vtrkc, would you mind giving me an email at clarehoare@gmail.com if you have the time.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 4:45pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by vtrkc
    PS - sorry if some of that seemed old news. I just finished reading some of the old post on this thread and I can't believe such a piss ant POS megalomaniac is still in business! As I said previously, she was just an incompetent MA teacher 20-something years ago here in Burlington, but the posts were just what I heard here (VT) about their manipulation and brainwashing tactics but now on a grander scale. One of the local school owners (Blue Wave TKD) was a student of their's for a short time, but his parents yanked him when after a minor infraction he was made to bow 400 times as punishment. I can't believe she has gotten so far out of hand! I wish she could be exposed for the fraud and psychotic she truly is and jailed for her crimes.
    Welcome to the boards vtrkc -

Many people have posted their personal horror stories concerning this witch, and anything you can contribute will be greatly appreciated. You have hit it squarely on the head - Tae Yun Kim/Kyong-Ae Fontaine has delusions of grandeur.. Whatever small time fame she has accomplished has been at the expense of others. In reality she is uneducated, but very convincing and manipulative, I was not part of her cult, but I feel outraged at what she has done and continues to do.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/21/2007 9:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    vtrkc, welcome and thank you for coming forward. Every person that speaks up and spreads the word about the cult and Kyong-Ae Kim aides in stopping this maddness.

By the way, Kyong-Ae Kim is still a "Madame" in once sense or another.