230758 Bullies, 4628 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2743
Page 222 of 275 FirstFirst ... 122172212218219220221222 223224225226232272 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 9:09pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Samuel Browning
    How many people did Tae have change their names when they joined COL?

If you check my previous posting, I had a list of the original names and what they were changed to. It was quite a ways back.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 9:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    If you check my previous posting, I had a list of the original names and what they were changed to. It was quite a ways back.
    As I remember that post, there were at least ten names on the list

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 9:52pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    As I understand, some of the names have been changed AGAIN. I could only remember 10 at the time I posted, but I am sure there were more.

Can you imagine how confusing it is for customers, vendors, etc. not to mention people who work there but do not belong to COL.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 10:34pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sam..simply 25... roughly

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 10:35pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    That was not a very thorough list, and only included people currently involved.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 10:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    People didn't change their names when they joined COL. That happened after they were in COL.

We weren't forced to change our names as there are some people that chose not to. I for one, did not change it as I was happy with my name.

The first time people changed their names I was 10. We had a COL class and I fell asleep in the other room. When I woke up the next morning half the room had name changes. It was hard to keep track of the first couple of weeks.

After that it happened more on an individual basis. People asked TYK for her advice and she would come up with names for them. Most of the time people asked her for suggestions.

There are allegations that it was suggested that people change their names after they've bankrupted themselves from maxing out all their credit for her. Maybe someone can elaborate on that.

Although it is already known that people in COL had serious financial issues and declared bankruptcy. I remember one morning I was supposed to be taken to school but didn't make it on time as the person's car was reposessed.

And of course like I mentioned before, creditors called LWS.

There is name changes that preceeded you... Ever heard of a member name roque?

I don't think anyone was "forced" but I think the steak knives went hand in hand with the SMC/PN/PM name change. Soooooo.... I think things may have happened where it wasn't a choice, that you may have not been privy to.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 8/18/2007 10:42pm at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 10:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I never heard that name. The ones before myself and Gabi were 2 instructors

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/18/2007 10:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The name was of an instructor... You served the point however... The first name change I have record of was 1984.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 7:50am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    There is name changes that preceeded you... Ever heard of a member name roque?

I don't think anyone was "forced" but I think the steak knives went hand in hand with the SMC/PN/PM name change. Soooooo.... I think things may have happened where it wasn't a choice, that you may have not been privy to.
    One of my contacts states that "roque" is Roch Lalonde, who is a Canadian. That is how he was known in Vermont. That person is no longer with Tae Yun Kim, and is now known as David Pariseau.
    Last edited by Yeoman; 8/19/2007 7:59am at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/19/2007 10:56am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chicabonita -

This concerns me a lot. You stated that Tae Yun Kim had you open a gift that was for her, in case there was a bomb.

First, I have to chastise your mother for allowing her child to face possible injury or death in case there was some substance to madame's paranoia. Is your mother willing to sacrifice her own flesh and blood on the altar of obedience to this madwoman?

Next, where does Tae Yun Kim's paranoia come from? Was or is there some actual threat upon her life? What and who does she fear? It's so far outside the realm of anything I have encountered, and I do deal with wackos now and again, that I need to have this explained a bit.