224655 Bullies, 3788 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,741 to 1,750 of 2743
Page 175 of 275 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175 176177178179185225 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 1:56am

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I doubt your mother denies your existence. she even admitted to still loving you... You know she does

On another note, some food for thought....

I was just thinking about how much money they're spending on lawyers. With an average of 250-300 an hour, can you imagine how much they are spendng, fighting the truth?? I mean seriously I can understand spending that if there was something untrue but say the lawyers are billing 4 hours a week at 300 an hour, thats about 2x what a COL member makes per month (do you know a lawyer that actually bills for what time they spend on something? so I am sure it is more)... thats a lot of dough we're bleeding out of them... so think about how much of a difference this forum is making...
    Last edited by clarehoare; 7/21/2007 2:03am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 3:27am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What do they need a lawyer for? If she hasn't done anything wrong, why worry. Just wait for your day in court. Maybe the judge or jury will be so mesmorized my tyk and they will believe anything she or her followers say. I mean she does have an innocent look about her doesn't she? It will be something to see though. I doubt the court will bow to her. She probably just needs more proof of what she has done. The rest has slipped her mind.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 7:16am

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicabonita
    Wow,

The forum has pretty much been empty today, except for Yeoman's comment and a few others early this morning.

I notice no one from COL has been up here for a couple of days.They went from a couple of people posting and stirring **** up to absolutely nothing. Is it because they refuse to answer our questions ? Is it because they don't want to accidentally confirm things we wrote about ?

Well, I dunno. Them not wanting to answer the questions never stopped them from posting up here. Instead they decided to avoid the questions altogether, hide fake names and attack us.

Well, maybe they just want to ignore us. TYK used to tell us in class all the time that if you are arguing with someone and they are yelling at you, then you should ignore that person. Because if you yell back at them, they feed off the emotion and the argument gets way out of control. She used to talk about this in class a lot.

I am sure they feel that this thread is starting to take off and get "out of control". Maybe they feel that if they ignore us, that we will start to go away.
    Maybe they're going back to their real work -- at Lighthouse.. After all, it is their lifeblood, and they've not only been banned from Bullshido, but are getting nowhere with their attacks. I don't know if being banned prevents them from viewing the forum though. So keep getting the truth out there, ex-COLers

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 11:48am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LWS's lifeblood is keeping TYK on a pedestal. They were also at semicon promoting their products. I, on the other hand was busy with my business.

I am free and well over 21. If SHS had a real marriage, he would know that each person has his/her own thoughts, feelings and opinions. They do not blindly follow the other, that is called a cult not a marriage.
    THEY MAY NOT AGREE, but they respect each other's opinion.

"It is impossible not to believe what you see, but it is equally impossible to see what you do not believe. Perceptions are built up on the basis of experience, and experience leads to beliefs. It is not until beliefs are fixed that perception stabilizes. In effect, then what you believe you do see."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 1:56pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who would get their home loan through a pyramid scheme, EEK, how scary.

Lord High Commander of the Super-Secret Order of The Invisible Pink Unicorn

Chuckling at Kyung-ae's purchased honors.

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 5:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Pet Kat Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica,

I guess the reason why no one has written a book is because they don't have anything to say. It would basically be:

"Gee Ma'am, you are so incredible! You've helped me so very much. I don't know where I would be with out you. Why with out you, I'm just a grovelling little turd! Oh Ma'am, you are so wonderful. You are an angel. Oh Ma'am, I want to live with you for ever and ever and have you teach me because you are so incredible. Did I tell you Ma'am how incredible you are? I get all wet thinking about what you have done for me! Thank you Ma'am for accepting my gifts! I love your acceptance! You are so incredible! Jung Su! <full bow>"

How well do you think a manuscript of 200 pages of that drivel would sell?
    Last edited by Shadow Dancer; 7/21/2007 5:49pm at .

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 5:47pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    TYK used to be involved with Nu Skin and IDN. A lot of family relationships between COL members and their families were destroyed during that time. A couple of people even admitted it openly in class once. SHS even pushed me hard to market to my family. They knew I was being pressured, but didn't take offense, as I was only 14 at the time with no job and no "marketable friends". I was told "Everyone is working hard to make our dreams come true. You need to do your part too." Funny thing is I don't think TYK really expected me to participate. I think she felt I was too young. But SHS didn't think so. My family still brings this up when I visit for the holidays.
    Chica,

I remember how civil your Mother was to me when she wanted me to join the Nu Skin group under her. She was so sweet at that time that butter would actually melt in her mouth. Unfortunately I really didn't want to be on the bottom of the pyramid, supporting her and watching the top feeder get fat off of my work.

The rest of our family also knew exactly how the pyramid worked, and my sister was quite adament about not wanting to support ES and Kim.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 6:44pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Concerning WFG -

I am wondering not only about the pyramid aspect of this, but whether there was any regulatory agency overseeing this group. If one wants to purchase property, the normal channel would be through a bank or other financial agency. This WFG entity sounds a little shady to me - and perhaps willing to cut corners in order to get people to sign on. Something like this could implode, as most pyramids do, and the borrower could end up without a property and a hell of a lot of debt. People desperate to get a loan will go for this scheme, pay higher interest rates, and find themselves with a lot of "extras" in the form of this or that fee or surcharge, and end up paying twice as much as they would have going to a reputable mortgage lender
    Last edited by Yeoman; 7/21/2007 6:48pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 7:06pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Trying to cut back

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chica, thanks for the post on the "network marketing" schemes. That makes even more sense now that I look at the timing your posted.

I've been pretty quiet until now...just reading and putting pieces together. I was a way for a few days so I had some catching up to do.

At one point I didn't think the comments about Lighthouse were germane to the discussion about TYK...but I think they are. Lighthouse is the engine that drives TYK's cult. TYK can be as "special" and " motivating" as she wants to be but she can't run her plans without the money from LWS. The really scary part is that I don't think the lion's share of employees at LWS know about where all their hard work goes. That's the problem with a "privately held company"- there is virtually no accountability from anywhere. I laughed at the comment about SHS "checking with the accountant" as I don't think COL members who work for LWS have any idea what proper accounting looks like. From what I know proper accounting was abhorred. I know some of the LWS employees and they are people with lives...families...and ethics. I think they would have walked out if they knew the REAL story about TYK and HOW Lighthouse was run on the inner core. I won't comment on the way it is run today.

TYK needs a big spotlight put on her to keep other people from turning blindly to her in the future. If someone gathers all of the information about her and STILL wants to train, or follow or work under her then that's on their head. It makes me a little sick to think about that, though.

If you are a current LWS employee...I urge you to get another job as soon as you can. You can get a better paying job in your area and in your field. If you made it through the LWS fun house then I am sure you have handle moving to another company. LWS might make it for a while...but not long enough. Get out now while you are in a position of power to ask for good pay and you are not reduced to unemployment. Stop contributing to TYK and her agenda. Work for a company that has ethics from the top down. Work for a company that motivates through positive reinforcement and not from fear and stress. Work for a company that doesn't have to plaster it's walls with promo pictures of it's CEO with semi-famous people. That alonw should be an enormous red flag.

Get out. Don't contribute to TYK any longer. Get another job and contribute to something good.

Posted On:
    7/21/2007 7:35pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My aunt also told me years later. "Does she ever stop talking about herself ?
    Well, as a small example of kimmy's huge ego, think back to the testing program booklets that were handed out during, especially, the black belt testings. The first pages are all about her. The students who are actually testing are shuffled to the back of the program. It is as if she thinks that all the families that come to testing are there to see her instead of their family members who have worked hard over the years.

Great teachers promote their students accomplishments. Kimmy spends most of her time praising herself. When she gets tired, she hands the microphone to someone else so that they can continue praising her. Her ego is a black hole.