Page 12 of 275 FirstFirst ... 289101112 131415162262112 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/05/2007 2:33pm

Style: boxing, gjj

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It said it was from May 1998.

She got that one student to sign over a $1.2 million trust fund. She owns several houses and a computer company that alot of students work for. I wonder if it's more about the money than her wanting to be worshipped.

霍氏八极拳徒弟

Posted On:
    3/05/2007 3:10pm

Style: CMA,Muay Thai ,Yudo,TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know, having students sing songs praising her is pretty creepy and could easily be seen as worship. At best it sounds like she has developed a personality cult, is she related to Kim Jong Il?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/05/2007 5:32pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This video is from 1998. What has transpired with her since?

Anyway - the fact that her followers change their names denotes something too. The loss of one's previous identity, the destruction of one's family name, heritage, and all association with blood relatives should make one question the mental status of these people. I think that parent's statement that her son was brainwashed is right on.

I hope this all doesn't end in some tragedy like Jonestown or the Koresh thing. If she has that much sway over her followers, they may very well drink poisoned kool-aid if she orders them to.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2007 3:16am

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lawsuits, mainly. A look in the Santa Clara County court records website will yield some of that.

They have sold their buildings, at least temporarily closed their MA school, currently have their company setup in Fremont.

They soon will fin their way to New Mexico. Jonestown? You said it, not me.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2007 3:17am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by 1bad65
    It said it was from May 1998.

She got that one student to sign over a $1.2 million trust fund. She owns several houses and a computer company that alot of students work for. I wonder if it's more about the money than her wanting to be worshipped.
    You got it. I am glad you are all starting to realize this isn't a typical McDojo.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2007 9:54am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    Lawsuits, mainly. A look in the Santa Clara County court records website will yield some of that.

They have sold their buildings, at least temporarily closed their MA school, currently have their company setup in Fremont.

They soon will fin their way to New Mexico. Jonestown? You said it, not me.
    Sounds to me like they're putting the wagons in a circle

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2007 12:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Yeoman
    Sounds to me like they're putting the wagons in a circle
    Yes liquidating assets.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2007 3:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by clarehoare
    Yes liquidating assets.
    Either getting ready to skip town or they're isolating themselves, and when they feel too pressured by the outside world, they'll do the Kool-Aid thang...

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2007 8:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello all,

I am an ex 'YongSa' member. My friend had invited me to a teenage get together. She had told me it was just a normal everyday hangout. But as I was sitting there listening to this lady talk, i thought she was just crazy. The whole forming a website for teenagers with problems and making it better than myspace was completely insane. My other friend and I are glad we are not apart of this so called "organization." Their demo team went to Pittsburgh for a tournament and I had attended with them just to watch. I thought it would be a fun experience to see other martial art students competing in the tournament. But I was made to be a slave. Given orders and such, saying Grandmaster would like this done and this done and this done. We had a "meeting" with her and it was completely dumb. She talked about how we're going to be taking over the world and making it better. I wanted to get out of that hotel room and take the next plane home.

But now, I've been avoiding this whole YongSa thing after the Pittsburgh trip. I've read your posts and I'm relieved to know that I'm not the only one that thinks this whole thing is bogus. Its true that they've sold their building and moving to Fremont, Ca. And in the near future they are moving to New Mexico (one of the Grandmaster's wishes). My friend who is a "General" (I hate those titles, by the way) has dropped out of high school to become her follower. She is supposed to be homeschooling, but she has told me she has no time for any of that stuff since Grandmaster needs her assistance. It's just a very tiring thing i have to hear about every day, and I just want it to stop.

I watched that video on youtube and I've met Mr. Newman and Mr. Macguire and other Master's at the facility. One particular Master would always call me in to talk to him about my relationship with my boyfriend, friends, and family. He was telling me to read their energy because it might be evil and to get rid of them. Grandmaster had pulled me aside to tell me that she had a vision of my friends and that they had "unsightful" energy and that i should no longer contact them. I didn't listen to her. She told my boyfriend to choose me or her martial arts. I thought that was rude of her and she pretty much is brainwashing people.
    Last edited by hello123; 3/07/2007 8:58pm at .

Featherweight

Posted On:
    3/07/2007 8:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: tae kwon do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh, and if any of you need an update or further questions you can email me:

spazzdoutchicken@hotmail.com