232834 Bullies, 3713 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 2743
Page 102 of 275 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2007 11:44pm

Style: Glock 19

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Errant108
    :kiss:

Your subtlety astounds.

Done.

I'll let you know what I can find.
    Thats impressive! I didn't think it would be you. THANK YOU!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/14/2007 11:52pm

Style: Tae Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello All,
    My heart goes out to everyone who was involved in anyway with TYK. I know some of you through LWS. I know first hand the damaging influence TYK can have on any relationship.
    I have been reading BS for quite some time but did not have your courage to sign on.

From the day I met TYK, I told her she did not walk her talk and felt LWS was a cult. From that moment on she was determined to ruin my marriage as she does with everone who is married.

The only good from knowing this evil person is I have gained some good friends.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 12:03am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by HerLesson
    Hello All,
    My heart goes out to everyone who was involved in anyway with TYK. I know some of you through LWS. I know first hand the damaging influence TYK can have on any relationship.
    I have been reading BS for quite some time but did not have your courage to sign on.

From the day I met TYK, I told her she did not walk her talk and felt LWS was a cult. From that moment on she was determined to ruin my marriage as she does with everone who is married.

The only good from knowing this evil person is I have gained some good friends.
    You're begging me to ask: tell me more.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 12:32am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't know about that. I heard the long term plans for the new mexico move were to build such city... Or something thereabouts.

One interesting ride is to go to Holy City in the Santa Cruz mountains. It is an abandoned cult city from the early 20th Century. In fact it is up for sale right now for the real estate investors listening. It looks a lot like COL city may have. A store, a learning center, homes..

http://www.beal-net.com/hwy17/holycity.html

They recruited passer byers on the original San Jose-Santa Cruz road, as they were a captive audience.

Fortunately for California, we built a real highway, and away went the cults' funding... effectively throwing it under the bus.

I am looking forward to errant's Korean research... HOW EXCITING...

Note: Go to the page I linked and if you read one paragraph, read that last one.
    Last edited by clarehoare; 6/15/2007 12:42am at .

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 12:47am

supporting member
     Style: Jung SuWOn

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How wonderful that "her" word is getting out to everyone. They don't have MA classes right now do they Clar or Chica? So how are her students knowing about this website yet? Have they ever had any training stuff yet in Oregon? Maybe I can help recruit her some people here that would like to meet her. :) I have a friend that lives right across the way from the "ranch".

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 12:51am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    :bowdown:

I did my best to help spread her word when I was there. I hope I can do the same in Oregon. This time it can be the "truth". This is a much smaller place and word spreads fast.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 8:16am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    clarehoare,

I do not know you personally, but we have mutual friends. I talk to a few of you by phone.

I am new on BS, I am still learning how to navigate. I may be slow.

My code name tells it all. When she met me, she proceeded to tell me how much older I was then her and looked up my "sign", (I found out her true birthday and guess what another lie, she is older). When I asked her what she found out, her reply was "I was to be her lesson". I certainly hope that is true.

The ones who know me, know this story.

Have a great day!

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 11:07am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello "HerLesson"....I know the story well and in this case I look forward to her prophetic words coming true :-). Thank you for joining. It's important that people understand that TYK attempts to control others lives outside of COL and I know you have many experiences of that through her computer company.

Thank you for sharing!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 11:24am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did some more experimenting and e-mailed to webmaster@cultmaster.com.

I received a response, even though that address does not show up on the site as yet.

Stay tuned for more updates

Welterweight

Posted On:
    6/15/2007 11:55am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gosh I didn't know she actually took someone in older than me. After me I didn't think she would. It is called Karma HerLesson. Wish I knew the story