Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 3:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hello to all, I am MFT29, i have not posted on this site until recently. I am here for anyone to call and talk with. Steven, i know where you are son and don't think that this plain out cowardice is unnoticed. as for you KJM or what ever you call yourself, you can be an ass all you like, i have delt with them before and you will not be the last person to claim something you are not. so please, leave this fourm and, if you really want to call me, plz, here is my email, send me a letter and I WILL CALL YOU!! you don't even have to foot the bill. i seriously doubt that you will, coward. I don't know who you claim to be, but from your actions and words on here i know you to be fool, coward, and you make any attempt to cause grief where ever you go. so Please, don't hesitate to leave and stay gone.

Steven, r u gonna reply to me or just try and attack someone who you know is simply not going to take the time to stoop to your whinning, beligerent, and childish name calling. OR you show up, suit up if you like and show us that we are phony, self-taught, losers. Right? I hope you know where to find us, because this is stupid. Oh, BTW, i never recall hearing Mr. D say that he trained himself, he did divelop his own TEACHING style, not anything else. He doesn't claim to be a GrandMaster, or any such thing. You only came down once or twice and you knew that what we did was far to real for you, bub. So you ran and now attack a man who did nothing but be honest, respectful, and open.

What did you do?
  2. DRD

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 3:40pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Michael, I am not sure it is Steven. He is the only recent one I can think of who was pitched for not having real certification. I said it may not be him in another thread. We both know whoever it is will not come near me in reality. Don't worry over it. Don't say anything to Steven. If he is behind this, it will come to the surface, and if he is not, it would be unfair to involve him. He embarassed himself enough. We don't need to add to it.

DRD

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 3:49pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    sure thing sir.
  4. KC Elbows

Posted On:
    3/06/2003 3:57pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is locked and doomed to die.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456