226197 Bullies, 3905 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Results 21 to 30 of 80
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image
  1. Ack is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    39

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 2:13pm


     Style: -

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Will do. Thanks!
  2. BryanORourke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    92

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 2:19pm


     Style: Multiple

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ack
    Will do. Thanks!
    Looking forward to meeting you soon!

    Have you done any MA before, or just starting?
  3. Stick is offline
    Stick's Avatar

    Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Washington DC. USA
    Posts
    7,952

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 2:32pm

    hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Wow.... the threads over in okfightnews.com's forum are..... well...... go look for yourselves.
  4. Ack is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa, OK
    Posts
    39

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 2:40pm


     Style: -

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I did a few years of wrestling and TKD in High School. I stopped going to classes when I moved away to college, but kept up semi-regular sparring and "training" with friends from my TKD school for another year or two. I've been out of college for a couple of years now, and I'm realizing that I'm starting to get out of shape and that I really miss martial arts.
  5. Jostein is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    47

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 4:03pm


     Style: BJJ and WT

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Isnt that Comhrac Bas guy from Tulsa too?You can train with him,according to TRS,he is a badass!
  6. BryanORourke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    92

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 5:11pm


     Style: Multiple

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai-Tenshi
    Wow.... the threads over in okfightnews.com's forum are..... well...... go look for yourselves.
    Most everybody on that site - all buddies. So it isn't personal or anything - just more of a private forum on a public availability level...
  7. BryanORourke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    92

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 5:12pm


     Style: Multiple

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Jostein
    Isnt that Comhrac Bas guy from Tulsa too?You can train with him,according to TRS,he is a badass!

    I have no idea who that is? School/style/affiliation?
  8. BryanORourke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    92

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 5:13pm


     Style: Multiple

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ack
    I did a few years of wrestling and TKD in High School. I stopped going to classes when I moved away to college, but kept up semi-regular sparring and "training" with friends from my TKD school for another year or two. I've been out of college for a couple of years now, and I'm realizing that I'm starting to get out of shape and that I really miss martial arts.
    Very cool - I did all that gig too - Webster. WESTSIDE!!! lol
  9. IzzyDaHedgehog is offline

    Didn't so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards

    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Ooooooklahoma!!!
    Posts
    1,591

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 6:04pm


     Style: Ex-TKD, BJJ, Muay Thai

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think I'm almost definately training at Mikey's Gym when I'm down there, seeing as I'm really enjoying grappling and want to continue with that. Thanks for the info Ack.

    There's gonna need to be an all-OK throwdown, we're gonna have an assload of people.
    sudo make me a sandwich!
  10. BryanORourke is offline

    Registered Member

    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    Tulsa
    Posts
    92

    Posted On:
    3/09/2005 6:12pm


     Style: Multiple

    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by IzzyDaHedgehog
    I think I'm almost definately training at Mikey's Gym when I'm down there, seeing as I'm really enjoying grappling and want to continue with that. Thanks for the info Ack.

    There's gonna need to be an all-OK throwdown, we're gonna have an assload of people.
    Izzy - why are you moving to Tulsa? School? Work?

    Mikey Burnett left Mikey's - so if you want to train specifically with him I'll have to find out where he is now. Let me know if you have a preference of specifically him or just Mikey's Gym and I'll ask around and find out for you.
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123 4567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Powered by vBulletin™© contact@vbulletin.com vBulletin Solutions, Inc. 2011 All rights reserved.