3/15/2005 1:43am

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PoleFighter
    This is the best Phil pic of all time.
    I'm partial to this one, two chubby RBSD nerds ->

Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 1:47am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by WingChun Lawyer
    The PB FAQ hit him right on target. It was an excellent job, good enough that Phil had to dodge his way through one of those long winded articles of his without ever actually addressing none of the points made in the FAQ.

But now I think we should ignore gim. Phrost is right, Phil is beneath contempt. He has been outed and exposed as a fraud, just like Ashida Kim, so we should now refrain from giving him any more free publicity.
    Who's that guy that does those martial arts comic strips (dillman)? I think a phil comic strip would be an instant classic! :wav:

As for ignoring phil, that would be a mistake, the best thing for phil would be for the public to close their eyes to his antics. I say, continue to shine the light of truth on phil and watch him squirm.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 3/15/2005 1:54am at .
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 2:15am

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jasonB

In defense of S'Narc, IIRC he did this just to show that unobtrusive concealed carry was quite possible with normal clothes (T-shirt and jeans), an extreme example to prove a point rather than a suggestion to live life loaded to the gills with guns and knives.
    I don't understand the point given, what idiot in their right mind would carry all that crap? There must have been a couple dozen items in those photographs.

By the way, this is why RBSD folks are wacko, at the SDF they even take that fat slob John Perkin's seriously.

BJJ Black Belt

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 12:26pm

supporting member
     Style: Rex Kwon Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Phil studies WC because he's working on what will be his first real MA credential. He gets a blash sash in WC and he's instantly legit. I'm sure every article he writes after that will reference his years of training for his hard earned black sash...

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/15/2005 10:46pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by RoninPimp
    Phil studies WC because he's working on what will be his first real MA credential. He gets a blash sash in WC and he's instantly legit. I'm sure every article he writes after that will reference his years of training for his hard earned black sash...
    Are you daft or something? phil's already claiming to be a co-founder of some new chinese crapo art, what's he need a some stupid wimp chun belt for? :spanky:

Community Corrections Officer

Posted On:
    3/16/2005 12:43pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, TKD BB

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Re: Phil saying we dismiss weapons...

I guess he missed that whole thread I had detailing my firearms training for Law Enforcement. Something he has never undergone, I should add.

Seriously, does this guy have any credibility left outside of his own little fan club at PB?

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/16/2005 6:41pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt W.
    Re: Phil saying we dismiss weapons...

I guess he missed that whole thread I had detailing my firearms training for Law Enforcement. Something he has never undergone, I should add.

Seriously, does this guy have any credibility left outside of his own little fan club at PB?
    If he had, I don't believe phil would have gone and spammed as many martial arts websites and forums he could find on the net. That approach in itself tells you much about his character, or lack thereof.

Posted On:
    5/28/2010 7:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Finding You

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Necroed to ask: Where is this FAQ? It'd be handy to be able to reference it. The provided link breaks.

See my tongue. SEE IT!

Posted On:
    5/28/2010 10:53pm

Business Class Supporting Member
      Style: BJJ, MT, TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cy Q. Faunce View Post
    Necroed to ask: Where is this FAQ? It'd be handy to be able to reference it. The provided link breaks.
    Link to post which is assumed to contain the full FAQ prior to it being a dedicated article:

No BS MMA and Martial Arts - View Single Post - What's up with the Martialist?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345