Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 6:17pm

Style: BJJ/Karate

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It's pathetic that bullshido has come down to a keyboard battle with Phil Elmore.

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 6:21pm

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Who says we're battling the guy?

There's a difference between a handful of Bullshido members putting together a FAQ on Phil and his idiocy, and Phil drafting up garbage on his website because he's being legitimately criticised over here and he's afraid to respond where he doesn't have editorial control.

He's small potatoes in the grand scheme of things. Just a Walter Mitty living out his keyboard warrior fantasies.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 6:36pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kungfoolss
    This is problem with RBSD nuts, they always have the paranoia of being unarmed and go to ridiculous lengths to arm themselves. I remember reading a SelfdefenseForums moderator named, SouthNarc, where he demonstrated how he could carry 2 firearms (a semi-auto and revolver as a backup), 5 or more different knives, among the other martial arts oriented weapons cache he had hidden on all over his person. While the other RBSD screwballs at the SDF could only fawn and marvel at this walking arsenal, I could only think, how in the hell can you run let alone fight H2H with all that crap on you?

When it comes to phil elmore and RBSD geeks in general, it's a disease of stupidity.
    I'm reminded of the newspost about the girl who trained and carried knives, but got her door knocked into her teeth . . . thinking you'll always have a weapon is just as dumb as thinking it doesn't matter if the other guy's got one and you don't.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:00pm

Style: BJJ n00b

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I remember reading a SelfdefenseForums moderator named, SouthNarc, where he demonstrated how he could carry 2 firearms (a semi-auto and revolver as a backup), 5 or more different knives, among the other martial arts oriented weapons cache he had hidden on all over his person."

In defense of S'Narc, IIRC he did this just to show that unobtrusive concealed carry was quite possible with normal clothes (T-shirt and jeans), an extreme example to prove a point rather than a suggestion to live life loaded to the gills with guns and knives.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:01pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hate Phil Elmore. A lot.

I don't know why he even bothers studying wing chun seeing as he knows he is a ***** and will just shoot people in the face if they smell bad or look at him funny.
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:41pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How come the other thread dealing with his response was locked?

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Where?

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:53pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrost
    Who says we're battling the guy?
    Yes, it kind of reminds me of the image of a large man fending off a smaller one just by holding him at bay by pushing his head.

Why say something quick and to the point, when you can be verbose and go off on a tangent?
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Noob: Reloaded

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:56pm

supporting member
     Style: MT nub, Ex-Tang Soo Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think he meant this one: http://bullshido.net/forums/showthread.php?t=22381

Oddly, it's now UNlocked.
    DIDN'T YOU KNOW?! The Chinese know everything! And they knew it 4,000 years before YOU did!

"Yes. Yes I am. I'm clearly illiterate and dictating this post to a squadron of several dozen trained jumping beans I've coearced into living on my keyboard, each named after a letter or character, which bounce up and down as I call their names." -JohnnyCache

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 7:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I unlocked it. Not sure why it got locked. *shrug*
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12 345 LastLast