Capitalist Pig

Posted On:
    3/07/2005 11:50pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, no-gi, boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Pax Baculum FAQ

In response to the repeated threads on Pax Baculum and Phil Elmore we bring you the Pax Baculum FAQ:

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...q=yes&id_cat=5

Comments welcome.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/08/2005 12:32am

Style: TMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

well done

That's amazingly well written.. Kudos for taking the time on that one.

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    3/08/2005 12:43am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent work. That article seems to argue with a variety subjects above and beyond PB in a number of ways that I really haven't considered before.

Posted On:
    3/08/2005 1:01am

Style: Does exercise count?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Excellent. One minor complaint that doesn't really need changing:

"Also if you can’t beat a single unarmed person, how can you beat multiple people or people with weapons?"

I had to go back and read this again because I read it wrong the first time. I think people in such quick secession was a bit of an overload when it's late. Adding/changing a word or adding punctuation would fix it just fine.

Again it was excellent, and the need for sleep may have made it tough for me to wrap my brain around. Nice work.

Founder/GrandSensei of Joint British / Papua New Guinean Non-contact Lawn Bowls Jiu Jitsu Committee

Posted On:
    3/08/2005 2:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Katana, that is absolutely brilliant.

After finding out that Phil Eatmore had bought www.bullshido.biz, which is total bullshit, and made some very snidey comments about bullshido on said site, I was fired up to write such an article, outlining his monumental hypocracy and close mindedness.

Until I realised I wasn't clever or patient enough.

Now you've done it for me, bravo!
    Imports from Japan, Shipping Worldwide! Art Junkie, Scramble, BJJ Spirits, Reversal...
    Scramble Stuff

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 5:31pm

Join us... or die
     Style: I wear pants

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by katana
    In response to the repeated threads on Pax Baculum and Phil Elmore we bring you the Pax Baculum FAQ:

http://www.bullshido.net/modules.php...q=yes&id_cat=5

Comments welcome.
    Seeing how phil felt compelled to respond to it defensively, demonstrates it's effectiveness. :icon_thum
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 5:45pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I like how he dosen't actually respond to the FAQ, but rather seems to be saying that at bullshido.net people insist tha weapons don't work, or something weird like that.

Never before have I seen him so defeated.
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 5:50pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I carry up to two guns and two knives on most days. I don't particularly care what anybody else thinks, because when the smokes clears, I intend to still be standing. – Pax Baculum User
    That's pretty funny, you can tell this individual is rather naive or just doesn't travel much. Either way, he's an idiot with an over reliance on weaponry. A RBSD hallmark of stupidity if I ever saw one.
    Kungfoolss, Scourge of the theory-based stylists, Most Feared man at Bullshido.com, and the Preeminent Force in the martial arts political arena

I restore the Balance

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 6:01pm

Join us... or die

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I usually carry a pair of scissors, baseball hat for striking with the visor, always wear a belt, long wallet chain... – Pax Baculum User
    This is problem with RBSD nuts, they always have the paranoia of being unarmed and go to ridiculous lengths to arm themselves. I remember reading a SelfdefenseForums moderator named, SouthNarc, where he demonstrated how he could carry 2 firearms (a semi-auto and revolver as a backup), 5 or more different knives, among the other martial arts oriented weapons cache he had hidden on all over his person. While the other RBSD screwballs at the SDF could only fawn and marvel at this walking arsenal, I could only think, how in the hell can you run let alone fight H2H with all that crap on you?

When it comes to phil elmore and RBSD geeks in general, it's a disease of stupidity.
    Last edited by Kungfoolss; 3/13/2005 6:03pm at .

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    3/13/2005 6:07pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have you guys seen the pop-up on the .biz?

This site is not affiliated with any other site, nor is it endorsed by or associated with similar domains having different suffixes.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast