Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Professional Fighter/Instructor

Posted On:
    3/16/2005 12:39am

supporting member
     Style: Pro-Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Strong Machine - well seeing that you trained Alex K. or trained with him(i can't remember which from your website), i can only wonder now on who defeats Diego."

Alex can't legally say a peep about it.And he honestly didn't.No idea who first spilled the beans.But I have some reason to believe the rumor doesn't trace back through the fighters, but rather through the UFC org.
    Please don't take anything I say as a spoiler, cause I don't KNOW who wins.I've just spoke with a couple MMA freaks who seem real in-the-know about the inner UFC dealings.And they said the same thing.And this was 3-4 episodes back and thus far its played out as they said.Still though, they could be wrong.So far favorites have all won and so the hardest thing they'd have had to do is pick the matches...impressive, but not impossible.
    From what I understand these reality shows know the word will get out.So they purposfully start alternate rumors to muddy the waters.So although I'd feel pretty comfy putting down cash on who the final four are.I do not know for absolute sure.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/16/2005 2:33am

Style: Inactive

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Strong Machine
    "Strong Machine - well seeing that you trained Alex K. or trained with him(i can't remember which from your website), i can only wonder now on who defeats Diego."

Alex can't legally say a peep about it.And he honestly didn't.No idea who first spilled the beans.But I have some reason to believe the rumor doesn't trace back through the fighters, but rather through the UFC org.
    Please don't take anything I say as a spoiler, cause I don't KNOW who wins.I've just spoke with a couple MMA freaks who seem real in-the-know about the inner UFC dealings.And they said the same thing.And this was 3-4 episodes back and thus far its played out as they said.Still though, they could be wrong.So far favorites have all won and so the hardest thing they'd have had to do is pick the matches...impressive, but not impossible.
    From what I understand these reality shows know the word will get out.So they purposfully start alternate rumors to muddy the waters.So although I'd feel pretty comfy putting down cash on who the final four are.I do not know for absolute sure.
    Thanks for explaining that out for me.

Professional Swede

Posted On:
    3/16/2005 7:19am

Style: Sandbagged BJJ white belt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    All I know is that in every damn swedish reality show, the network starts spreading rumours about who's going to win, and they're never true.
    I pointed at him [the panhandler], bringing my rear hand up in a subtle approximation of the double Wu Sau guard that is the default hand position in Wing Chun Kung Fu.

"Step away," I hissed.
    -Phil Elmore

Posted On:
    3/18/2005 4:02pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "Thanks for explaining that out for me."

No prob.I'm all heart.
    But don't go assuming based on what I say about who wins.I'm just trying to get people thinking one thing so I can get better odds in bets.
    I am gonna make a KILLING off of guys who don't know which rumors are true.Serves em right.Suckers.

BreakDance Fighter

Posted On:
    3/20/2005 8:09am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The last episode on April 9th is a "live" episode; it is already advertised as such; figure it out. :icon_wink

Posted On:
    3/23/2005 12:32am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yup the final 4 are fighting live for the contracts.And several others are fighting too.That shows gonna be awesome.To see MMA live on cable without dropping 25 bucks kinda feels like stealing.
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112