Page 3 of 6 First 123456 Last
    Style
    Delusional Idiocy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to see the film '"187' have a sweeping effect on education. Inluding martial arts instructors.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I watched Enter the Dragon about two seeks ago and it still was a bad movie. I still prefer the Karate Kid. But neither movie represents what martial arts really are about.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF
    There is no reason whatsoever to take this thread seriously at all, what a bunch of ****.
    Aw, you won't give us a single reason for you're opinion? You're such a dick.

Style
    jkd concepts
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ralph Macchio--old enough to play the role of Mr. Miyagi today.

The only thing I want to see that bum in would be a snuff film! (just kidding)
    SEANBABY:
    "The seventh law of thermodynamics is that every time a fat person gets near a trapdoor, they fall in. It’s the closest thing we have to scientific proof of God."

Style
    Delusional Idiocy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok I see no obvious plausible reason to take this thread with any real degree of seriousness...perhaps as a text in exploring 'why people like to debate stupid ****?"

Style
    BJJ/MMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I still think Mr. Miyagi was actually a WWII war criminal in hiding. Kamikazee bandana HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!???!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by SMF
    ok I see no obvious plausible reason to take this thread with any real degree of seriousness...perhaps as a text in exploring 'why people like to debate stupid ****?"
    Because it makes an effort to discuss how one of the most popular American Martial Arts movies may have negatively impacted the practice of martial arts in this country.

Style
    Judo
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    “What’s your style.” [in New Zealand accent] “My style? Call it the art of fighting without fighting” Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon…

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd rather train under Miyagi: by the end of the movie, Daniel got a car, a girl, and a black belt. His opponent got a crane kick to the face. KUROTTY RULZ.

Style
    Delusional Idiocy
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey great idea a bet some retarded university would issue a hefty grant for this study. Resarch into the impact of such a popular film isn't a bad idea per se, its the fact that the report presented here smacks heavily of utter bullshit.

Page 3 of 6 First 123456 Last