Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    3/06/2005 1:46am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just so you guys know...since it seems like you don't...the fatso in suspenders is Wang Shu Jin, noted badass and seriously hardcore dude. He earned his fame to a large dergree in Japan and Drager writes about him....he has broken karate black belts wrists on that big ass belly of his. In CMA circles he is a very apt choice to compare to Mas Oyama....even if he is a fatass.
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/06/2005 2:16am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You know, oftentimes I think to myself, "Why Hedge old boy, perhaps TCMA isn't that bad...They're just suffering from a lack of aliveness...And perhaps those goofy reverse punches are, in fact, wrist grabs in actual application..."

And then a thread like this comes along...Wherein a man-shaped sculpture of oily marzipan in what appears to be pants, shirt and tie of three conflicting sizes is held up as an example of ultimate baddassery for being so bloated that unverifiable, anonymous karate black belts have broken their makiwara-hardened hands attempting to pull their fists out of his buttergut.

Please, TCMAists, next time something like this happens, just laugh it off and say "HAHA YEAH THATZ STOOPID LOLLERSKATES" (with optional "aren't you a genius for noticing that?" sarcasm) and leave it at that, instead of rushing to defend whatever goofy old picture gets dug up from google image search in a tragic imitation of KFDW.

Then i'll listen to you.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    3/06/2005 5:36am

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So, it is more important how he looked (note that the early 1900's outfit was widely worn in the early 1900's) than how he performed? From memory, he was a big fan of having students drill the basics of the art and do lots of sparring, in addition to standing or form practice. I am certain there are a couple older men that not in "apparent shape" but are still complete badasses in their own right out there; a local stick fighter/shootfighting guy comes to mind.

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    3/06/2005 6:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think the point is that the best kung fu has to offer is a nobody that beat up other nobodies.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Zombie Herald

Posted On:
    3/06/2005 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: Alliance BJJ (Blue)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    haha, nice one.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678