218358 Bullies, 6155 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1. --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Samurai Kid Slays Dad

By MICHAEL WHITE, DEVIN SMITH and KIERAN CROWLEY
    March 1, 2005 -- A Long Island teen who told his pals he hated his stepfather and wanted to kill him used a samurai sword to nearly decapitate the former NYPD cop while he was taking a nap, sources said yesterday.

Police say 18-year-old Zach Gibian committed a premeditated execution over minor disagreements — including the fact that his stepfather had grounded him and would not let him drive his new car.

But pals of the teen, a devotee of violent martial arts movies, say he repeatedly told them his stepdad — a 15-year New York cop who retired because of a hand injury — beat him.

Gibian, of Hauppauge, used a sword from a large collection belonging to his stepdad, Scott Nager, 51, said Suffolk Homicide Squad commander, Detective Lt. Jack Fitzpatrick.

"The victim was lying on the couch, probably asleep," around noon on Sunday, said Fitzpatrick.

"The defendant snuck up behind him and struck him once in the neck with a samurai sword," Fitzpatrick said. "As the victim started to rise, he was struck again, fatally." Gibian then fled the house.

"It was the culmination of a number of arguments that would normally seem trivial. One of them was an argument about the car," said Fitzpatrick.

About 1 p.m. on Sunday, the victim's wife, Laura Nager, 47, who is partially disabled and walks with a cane, entered the living room and found her husband face down on the bloody couch.

She called police and said someone had broken into the home and killed her husband.

But detectives quickly focused on the recent high school grad, who returned to the house when police were there.

"He said he came back because it would look bad if he wasn't there when he found out the police were at his house," a source said. But, the source said, "the plan unraveled" and the teen made a full videotaped confession.

Gibian was arraigned yesterday on a murder charge and ordered held without bail.

Defense lawyer Rudolph Cartier said, "It's too early to tell what type of defense we're going to put together."

http://www.nypost.com/news/regionalnews/41549.htm

------------------------------------------------------

Sad.
    What defense would you plead anyways? Insanity?
    Killed by your own weapon....
    Attached Images  

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 10:20pm

Style: Thai Ninjiutsu Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    thats what "tai chi master" or jet li does to a young mind

WEIGHTING

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 10:52pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A real Samurai would have only needed one stroke...

Anyway, sad, a "devotee of violent martial arts movies" whose "stepdad...beat him"

...I smell a defense case.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 11:47pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blankslate

Anyway, sad, a "devotee of violent martial arts movies" whose "stepdad...beat him"

...I smell a defense case.

I agree. Two strokes makes the kid an even bigger loser. He'd better perform seppuku now.

Also: how un-Confucian!
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

**** you math class

Posted On:
    3/03/2005 3:31am

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by blankslate
    I was also wondering how you "nearly decapitate" someone using a nihontou.

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    3/03/2005 3:49am

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    American kids are fucked up. In Asia kids are at least taught how to handle their cutlery.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2005 9:28am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Clearly the cut bled too much (since he required two strokes). Ritual suicide is his only honorable option now.

**** you math class

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 9:13pm

supporting member
     Style: TKD, Ballet, Archery

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It was the culmination of a number of arguments that would normally seem trivial. One of them was an argument about the car," said Fitzpatrick
    Giving him problems, indeed.

is a Godd*mn Federale!

Posted On:
    3/09/2005 11:37pm

supporting member
     Style: Clinchology: Judo & MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by sammie713
    leave the kid alone.. his step dad was giving him problems & did it ever occcur maybe he wasnt trying to be a samurai? its just what he used
    Worst post ever.

Rudy Reyes > Bear Grylls

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/10/2005 1:45am

Style: Hawaiian Okinawan Kempo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hehehe...So he'd be a race car driver if he ran over his pops with that new car?
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast