Middleweight

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 2:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Muay Thai, Kenjutsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by It is Fake??
    KM vs. Osiris had been building. It wasn't a dojo storming. KM has been challenging Osiris again. A person to person challenge isn't a dojo storming. Read the thread about KM. He wanted to storm a dojo. They produced a fighter and he ran. He insulted the instructor. The instructor said lets go. He backed out again. That is why he is getting the abuse.
    This is true, but KM is just a kid. Of course he's going to do something stupid like this. I don't think this happens because of inexperience or low posts, its just immature. Everyone praises KM for challenging Osiris, eveyone praises Osiris for fighting KM and winning. So as a result, KM has to do the same thing all over again, but this time with a bigger fish, to restore is cedibility. That is foolish, that is something that is likely to get someone hurt, sued, and or humiliated. That is something this board should not be associated with, in any way or form.

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 2:28pm

Style: -

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) Most here at Bullshido understand that the site's purpose is to educate.

2) A McDojo is an establishment employing exagerated marketing practices to attract members.

3) Bullshido is when the curriculum includes issues that are in conflict with the laws of science and the uncommon common sense.

4) I post here and I am willing and able to represent Bullshido. Anybody who isn't should stfu.

Tomas
    Current stage of death: denial

Loving Father

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 3:11pm

supporting member
     Style: Tao Ga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Great posts. . .
    Feryk's questions, "So, what are you going to do about it?" "What, now? "
    Is exactly the kind of question I was hoping to spawn with this thread. . .

`~/

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 4:03pm

Style: sushi-do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) Most here at Bullshido understand that the site's purpose is to___________?

have friendly throwdowns where there's lotta man love on the mats ... and we all go sushi munching afterwards drowning ourselves in sake ...

2) A McDojo is an establishment where martial arts is taught and __________?

milks you of your moola ...

3) Bullshido is when the circumstances are found to be __________________?

the **** you learn doesn't work ...

4) Just because I post here, I am __________________to represent Bullshido?

qualified to get beaten up by fellow bullshidokas ...
    totoro-san ... world sushi munching champion ...

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 4:33pm

staff
     Style: xingyi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I prefer interviewing but, Dojo Storming is funny. I mean KM challenged Osiris and somehow it has become a Dojo storming like Satori. It wasn't the same at all. It was set up through the gym they even had corner men for Osiris. The people at his gym were telling Osiris how to take KM out. If this was really to prove how crappy the gym was Osiris would've been fighting their best fighter. Most people get beat up and challenge the same person again. KM wen to Satori. Still it would be in a controlled enviroment. I'd prefer that then hearing KM accosted someone in the street and got killed. With his attitude that is where he is heading. So, in that instant keep challenging gym KM you'll get hurt but not dead.

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 11:29pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You are right I forgot it was the ref my bad. Yet, you went in specifically for KM right. It had nothing to do with outing his gym as Bullshido. At least that is what I understood. I was wrong once I can be again.

Posted On:
    3/02/2005 11:51pm

Style: LARPing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) Most here at Bullshido understand that the site's purpose is to expose fraud and bullshit within martial arts.

2) A McDojo is an establishment where martial arts is taught and the main focus above all is money.

3) Bullshido is when the circumstances are found to be fraudulant/full of ****.

4) Just because I post here, I am DEFINATELY NOT QUALIFIED to represent Bullshido
    Last edited by FighterJones; 3/02/2005 11:57pm at .

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/03/2005 12:04pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay sorry about the cornerman mistake. My point is it was friendly and mutual. Satori Vs. KM was a completely different situation. I just don't see how praising mutual friendly combatants the same as storming and ruining a guys livelehood.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/03/2005 12:23pm

Style: Taco Do

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    1) Most here at Bullshido understand that the site's purpose is to___________?

provide teenage males with a forum for their second favorite pastime (besides masturbation) - Intenet posing. After becoming proficient at both, a new world opens up - avatars, or in other terms, being gay + Photoshop. After many hours domineering mom's ISP, one can graduate to the ultimate - little ninja shirken showing up by your number of posts. That + a black background means you too have truly arrived at being a master Internet ninja.

2) A McDojo is an establishment where ________

there is a martial arts lineage with more than one school and/or the instructors make a salary as opposed to living at home with their parents.

3) Bullshido is when the circumstances are found to be __________________?

not enough BJJ nutriding.
    For example:

"BJJ is good on the ground, fair on takedowns, poor in standup" = Bullshido
    "Royce lookth very thexy in hith new Tapout shortths" = not Bullshido

4) Just because I post here, I am __________________to represent Bullshido?

completely controlled by my sense of obligation in the MA community to accurately represent and never say anything bad about Bullshido.

Oh, wait, that's McDojo. Oh wait.....

Administrator

Posted On:
    3/03/2005 12:28pm

staff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    He made T3h Ghey joke isn't he funny. Wow, 2 posts in and gay jokes and nutriding you are my heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooo ooooo..... :new_sleep
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 5678 LastLast