Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:20am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

MAP Dating Service...

One of the first things we are going to try out here is to have a dating service to connect martial artist with each other. From the posting here I can tell a lot of you have problems with social interactions, so I think the net is the best place for you to meet people.
    What we are going to need you to do is to take a picture of yourself, write about what styles you study, life goals, what you do for fun, etc and submit them to a staff member. Once we aprove your profile you are good to go.

Who is going to be the first happy bullshido couple?

ps:homosexuals, transengendered, and furries are equally welcome, in keeping with MAP's great tradition of supporting and encouraging fantasies amongst our membership.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:28am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickChick

ps:homosexuals, transengendered, and furries are equally welcome, we support all fantasies here.

****ING AWESOME !!!!

w00t w00t

*edit *

:5brokenhe

sorry forgot about the no cussing policy ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Valiant Monk of Booze & War

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:34am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: BJJ/C-JKD/KAAALIII!!!!!!!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My Dating Profile

My Pic (What I will look like after the surgery):

I study Taekwondo, because I secretly want to be a hot Korean girl. I also LARP with Ninjas in my spare time.

Life Goals: I've been working 24-7 to save up for my ethnogender modification surgery. Then I will be the ultimate TKDChick!!!

What I Do For Fun: I like cuddling by the fire, long walks on the beach, and kimchi jjigae made with SPAM!

So...what big bad MAP boys wanna come play with me?

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:39am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I hear you are right up Dai Tenshi's alley.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Actual Photo

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:40am

supporting member
     Style: Recovery-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

The Monkey Behind the Man Behind the Keyboard .

Well I am just gonna post my picture and see what kind of responces I get in PM before I put up a bio here ( I am kinda shy ) .

as you can see I am kinda young ... so please no more dirty PM's ... I get enough as it is and I don't know about the things you are refering to .
    Last edited by BackFistMonkey; 4/01/2006 3:42am at .
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhi108 View Post
    Nuke a unborn gay whale for Christ.
    I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:41am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Really???

Oooo...I can't wait to read Dai Tenshi's profile, then...

Mostly, I just sit here. Mostly.

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:42am

hall of famestaff
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by KickChick
    I hear you are right up Dai Tenshi's alley.
    You nefarious wench, shut your trap!

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:43am

supporting memberstaff

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Dai Tenshi
    You nefarious wench, shut your trap!
    Somebody's being naughty!!!

nuthin' ta f*ck with

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:45am

supporting member
     Style: MT/SUB GRAPPLING

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Chi-manipulating man-god seeks submissive Aikidoist for development of new style and possible long term abuse.

vitalbodilydruids@hotmale.com

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    4/01/2006 3:57am

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Guys, please take this seriously. Dai Tenshi really, really needs to get laid.
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast