Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

Thread: Evan Tanner....

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah that was some ugly Ground and Pound from tanner. I did see that his stamina didn't seem up to par.

Tanner looked like he was in great shape. Terrell loked like he almost had the choke. I hope that he does good.

Young kids just need more experience, they are realizing that being young doesn't mean anything when you fight a calm and composed fighter like Evan Tanner.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Yeah that was some ugly Ground and Pound from tanner. I did see that his stamina didn't seem up to par.

Tanner looked like he was in great shape. Terrell loked like he almost had the choke. I hope that he does good.

Young kids just need more experience, they are realizing that being young doesn't mean anything when you fight a calm and composed fighter like Evan Tanner.
    Give Terrell a year or two and I gaurantee he can beat him.

Same with St. Pierre and Hughes. St. Pierre will maul him when he gets a bit more experience.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I actually thought he looked bad vs Terrell.He seemed the old evan, very uncomfortable standing.Terrell just did a bonehead thing pulling guard on the guillotine then he bizzarrly seemed to freeze having no clue as to what to do in a fight he is losing.
    Evan is good I've always liked him.But when a fighter puts a couple quality wins together I hear how he's unbeatable, then when he has a tough spell I hear he's over and needsa new job.
    Lindland could beat him, Franklin, Riggs maybe could too.And as noted above other non-UFC guys like Henderson and busta.
    If the UFC was serious about getting the best they'd get Horn back in there.I see him beating Tanner without too much trouble.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I think St.Pierre is an outstanding fighter. He just made a big mistake when he was fighting Hughes.

If he would of sat up or something. He would of been saved by the bell. I think Hughes got that armbar at like 4:59 of the 2nd round.

I think St.Pierre was really putting it on Hughes. He is an exciting fighter and I can't wait to see him fight again.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carbon
    Oh I think St.Pierre is an outstanding fighter. He just made a big mistake when he was fighting Hughes.

If he would of sat up or something. He would of been saved by the bell. I think Hughes got that armbar at like 4:59 of the 2nd round.

I think St.Pierre was really putting it on Hughes. He is an exciting fighter and I can't wait to see him fight again.
    I KNOW!!!

That was the cheapest **** ever, 1 second to go. Maybe if St. Pierre knew that 1 second was left he would have endured the pain.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Tanner is awesome.
    His awesome Clinch work is a huge inspiration for me.
    What was that guy's ass he kicked in UFC 48? Phil baroni or something?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightstrike
    Tanner is awesome.
    His awesome Clinch work is a huge inspiration for me.
    What was that guy's ass he kicked in UFC 48? Phil baroni or something?
    Yes, he also beat his ass pretty bad at UFC 45.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His hair sucks.

Don't forget that.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I thought Tanner looked mediocre. Terrel made a mistake, and lost because of it. I would pick him in a rematch.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mediocre my ass, the guy is a very technical fighter.

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last