Page 1 of 2 12 Last
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Less booze, more drunk:

http://www.mosnews.com/news/2005/02/...nkremedy.shtml

Russian scientists have developed a product that can keep a person drunk, Britain’s Daily Telegraph wrote.

The tablet called RU-21 Red was developed in Spirit Sciences, a laboratory based in California but with research facilities in Russia. The same scientists had earlier worked on secret programs for the Kremlin and had made the famous RU-21 product that cures hangovers.

If you take a tablet you need less alcohol to stay drunk, the scientists were quoted by the paper as saying. “RU-21 Red prolongs drunkenness and enhances intoxication,” the company co-founder, Emil Chiabery, born in the ex-Soviet republic of Georgia said.
    How much will someone bet that if this gets released, but not in America, there'll be a healthy international trade for this product?

It could be the panacea for college kids to get buzzed off of the minimum amount of alcohol possible. Even if it were $200 for 100 pills, if you get drunk off of $5 worth of beer when it took you $15 worth before, the stuff pays for itself. You'll be EARNING money!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    F that noise, that means i put less guinness in my belly. or, i put the same amount of guinness in my belly with more disastrous results

Too sick and broken to train supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Timbo
    that means i put the same amount of guinness in my belly with more disastrous results

I LIKE how you think!
    You're just JEALOUS!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Russian scientists have developed a product that can keep a person drunk, Britain’s Daily Telegraph wrote.

The tablet called RU-21 Red was developed in Spirit Sciences, a laboratory based in California but with research facilities in Russia. The same scientists had earlier worked on secret programs for the Kremlin and had made the famous RU-21 product that cures hangovers.

If you take a tablet you need less alcohol to stay drunk, the scientists were quoted by the paper as saying. “RU-21 Red prolongs drunkenness and enhances intoxication,” the company co-founder, Emil Chiabery, born in the ex-Soviet republic of Georgia said.
    Thats just dumb, on so many levels.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Keeping your body from processing a poison sounds like a really fucking awful idea.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Te(V)plar
    Keeping your body from processing a poison sounds like a really fucking awful idea.
    correct.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Mmm, Poison... *drool*
    "Prison is for rapists, thieves and murderers. If you lock someone up for smoking a plant that makes them happy, you're the fucking criminal." - Joe Rogan

El Guapo says dance!

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Te(V)plar

I couldn't have summed it up better.

As for Guiness, it's like drinking Battery Acid. I'd rather get an enema than have to drink a pint of that Irish toilet water.

Yes Koto got his name changed, quit asking... supporting member
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkiraMusashi
    I couldn't have summed it up better.

As for Guiness, it's like drinking Battery Acid. I'd rather get an enema than have to drink a pint of that Irish toilet water.
    Guiness is a man's drink, that's why. Go back to your sissy Natty Ices :naka:

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    awww AkiraMushashi you just really hurt mr feelings. *needs a pint of the black*

Page 1 of 2 12 Last