Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:18am

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

TUF 7...SPOILERS

Bobby lost an unpopular split decision. Do you agree or disagree with the decision?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:21am

Style:  Ultra-Vicious Jailhouse

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should have gone to a third,
    And whos coming back?

Registered Member

Posted On:

Style: none currently, ex-TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Argghhh, way to put a spoiler in the thread title! I have it on my DVR and was just gonna go watch when I decided to check out the site (for non-TUF stuff). Penis! :icon_wink

The Man with No Neck

Posted On:

supporting member
     Style: submission wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think it should have gone to overtime. I could almost see a split decision to Bobby but to Stephan? That didn't make any sense to me. Besides the fact he was a little more aggressive in charging towards Bobby, he ate a lot of punches and a couple of knees. That spinning kick didn't seem to do any serious damage and he didn't do anything on the ground. They both attempted about the same number of submissions, I might give Bobby the edge in that.

Bottom Line: Bobby got robbed. It happens, that's why you go for the sub or the KO. Sucks to be him. . .
    "I had once talked to Billy Conn, the boxer, about professionals versus amateurs - specifically street fighters. One had always heard rumors of champions being taken out by back-alley fighters. Conn was scornful. "Aw, it's like hitting a girl," he said. "They're nothing."

- George Plimpton
    "Shadow Box"

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:23am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Spoilers in the title dude...

Anyway, that was a fucking awesome fight. I personally think it should have gone to the third round since Stephan controlled the pace but Bobby was able to hit him on the way in. Still, they left it in the hands of the judges and there's nothing anyone can do.

Besides, I wanted Bobby off because, edit monster or no, he's been a prick for most of his time infront of the camera. I'm just wondering who comes back next week.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:24am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Should of watched it FIRST!

I think that the decision wasn't right. I mean it should of gone to a third. Bobby won the first round, but Stefan definately dominated the 2nd.

I could see it going to a split decision. It's funny because of how upset that Leben got over a decision where he actually WAS dealing more damage from the bottom.

Bobby tries to pull the same **** and gets all pissy with Dana. Bobby Southworth may not be an emotional wreck like Leben, but he needs to fucking grow up.

Leben to me, even though he does talk a lot of ****, doesn't fucking act like a baby when things go bad. Especially Bobby telling him to grow up when he is what 30+? With kids and a wife, and still acts like a dumbass on national television.

Does professionalism not exsist in MMA or what?
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Ninjer Pile on Me! Hurr!

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:24am

supporting member
     Style: Bad KB, Worse MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmm I thought Stephen landed more knees and was more effective from the clinch. I don't think either tried any great submissions on the ground and had an equal amount of reversals. I think Stephan had that guillotine sunk in the first but screwed it up by trying to jump into a standing guard or some crap. I think a 3rd round was needed but I would have given a split decision to Stephan.

Gringo Grande
    MMA Record vs Llamas 0-1-0
    (The Llama bit my junk but the ref didn't see it).

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:26am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh I forgot to say this, for who is coming back. We all know that it isn't Bobby! BWUAHAHA.

I think that it might be Lodune. If you look at the guys hand does it have a scar on it? Nope...so I doubt that it is Leben.

I think Koschek would of been more pissed if it was him who came back, so I don't think it is Leben.

As for Bobby winning both rounds? Uh please....the aggressor always wins. Also since these are boxing judges the Aggressor almost ALWAYS gets the decisions.

So based on that, Bobby talking about taking your beatings like a man needs to shut his mouth.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:29am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Have some etiquette, respect, and be conscientious about other people.
    Do not ruin it for them by putting a spoiler in the title.

TUF 7 thoughts

Haha Sam!
    That was a fun challenge, amusing to see them all falling all over the place.
    Bobby has two dads?!?!....
    Funny to see both Stefan and Bobby working out and cutting weight using the same facilities.
    Stefan and Bobby! First round was a bit slow starting out, feeling out action. Bobby got in a nice early counter-punch right hook that hit Stefan in the head. Stefan looked a bit tired working from the bottom.

WHAT?!?! Split decision for Stefan?!?? Wow!
    I felt Bobby certainly did a great deal more damage standing up, though was counter-punching and lost in the ring generalmanship area. Stefan didn't land too many power shots that seemed to affect Bobby, but Bobby was 'strategically retreating' a lot. Good fight for sure.
    Haha go Sam, he must have watched Survivor before to train for this!
    Damn what a good show it was this time!
    A previously elimintated fighter returns to the show?!?!? Right.....this just gets nuttier and nuttier!

Edit: Thanks to the admin or mod that fixed the thread title.
    *Glares at punchingdummy*
    Last edited by PizDoff; 3/01/2005 12:41am at .
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

Registered Member

Posted On:
    3/01/2005 12:30am

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lu's theory was that since it seems like Nate is going to leave due to his ankle, they're going to bring back a middleweight to take his place.
    It sounds reasonable, only two middleweights to chose from, alex or chris.

I'm hoping it's going to be Chris, he's team quest like nate, he had a craptastic fight, and he adds a ton of character to the show. I'm sure it'll be good for the ratings if he comes back.
Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast