--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Buakaw vs Kraus *spoiler*

Anyone see this fight? I hear Buakaw was knocked down for the first time in like 4 or 5 yrs. I heard it was close but Kraus pulled through with the knockdown he scored.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    the only way you could call that a knockdown is if your vision was impaired by krauses ballsack hair. people dont get up that quickly from a knockdown and then go on to own the whole round.

as for the fight, i only saw rounds 2, 3 and 4. but based on that i think buakaw shouldve won it. kraus landed diddly the entire fight except for a few gutshots and straight punches while buakaw was constantly kicking (the bits where he did like 4 kick combos, insane) and kneeing. hell I would say he landed more punches than kraus. BS decision.

also, the DAY before the fight, k-1 announced that they would now be strictly enforcing the one knee from clinch rule. go go you racist muthafuckas.

edit- heres the clip

http://145.94.72.173/temp/pk.wmv
    Last edited by alex; 2/26/2005 9:14pm at .

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Link doesn't work.

Also, so much for K-1 MAX. I heard the new clinch rule is permanent? Doesn't look that way from the official website, but if so, ****.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    oh. well you can find it on www.al3xweb.com in the forums, which you should be a member of.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What crap. So, like the Buakow Masato BS?

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    not as extreme as that BS. but still bs in my mind. although I have been told that this is where im looking at it from a muay thai view point. **** the haters.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikken Hisatsu
    oh. well you can find it on www.al3xweb.com in the forums, which you should be a member of.
    **** that, I got a seizure going to that website. AL3XIS has way too much **** going on there.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Saw the fight, I definately saw that the decision was bullshit. That darker man, sorry don't know the names of the fighters, was freaking awesome.

That white guy I thought wasn't landing ****, wasn't doing ****. Just trying to get through the rounds.

I think that he should of lost.
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.