Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2005 4:08pm

Style: MUAY THAI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

NEW MUAY THAI CAMP NJ

Over the past year I have had the pleasure of training with possibly the best teacher I have ever trained with in all my years of training. His name is Rigel Balsamico. When I met him he was teaching at another gym but some unfortunate things happened and he stopped teaching there but kept training myself and a few other choice students. Recently I began pondering the idea of opening a camp with him and decided to do it. We made an agreement with another gym owner in Cranford NJ and it took a while to get insurance but now we have it and we are ready to open the doors to cool hearts muay thai club at hand 2 hand in cranford nj.( THANK GOD!) For the past 3 months Rigel has been in chiang mai Thailand training and now on the 27 of this month is set to make his return to begin teaching. We plan to start classes on March 14. I recomend anyone who loves authentic Muay Thai and training hard to come and Join us. If you would like more information please email us at cornerstonemartialarts@hotmail.com
    James Meals

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/26/2005 4:11pm

Style: MUAY THAI

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    We are having a free open house on March 5 from 2pm to 6pm... for directions please email us at cornerstonemartialarts@hotmail.com We look forward to seeing you all there!!!

solves problems with violence

Posted On:
    2/26/2005 4:45pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo, Hung Family Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    where was he training in chiang mai? lanna muay thai?
    "Face punches are an essential character building part of a martial art. You don't truly love your children unless you allow them to get punched in the face." - chi-conspiricy
    "When I was a little boy, I had a sailor suit, but it didn't mean I was in the Navy." - Mtripp on the subject of a 5 year old karate black belt
    "Without actual qualifications to be a Zen teacher, your instructor is just another roundeye raping Asian culture for a buck." - Errant108
    "Seriously, who gives a **** what you or Errant think? You're Asian males, everyone just ignores you, unless you're in a krotty movie." - new2bjj