Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    3/25/2009 11:36pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Cheng Man Ching Taijiquan

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Johnny, I still have to say, these are things that can easily be obtained from other books/manuals. Until this guy reveals his true name, and thus allows for thorough background checking, I must insist that his info is second-hand at best.

Good call on the drawings. Looks like a one-man job on the part of the author.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    6/11/2009 6:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: Chin Na/Shuai-Chiao

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Dr. Haha Lung/Dirk Skinner/Ralph Dean Omar Books

• The Black Science: Ancient and Modern Techniques of Ninja Mind Manipulation
    • Knights of Darkness: Secrets of the Deadliest Night Fighters
    • Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare
    • The Nine Halls of Death: Ninja Secrets of Mind Mastery
    • Shadowhand: The History and Secrets of Ninja Taisavaki
    • Assassin: The Deadly Art of the Cult of the Assassins
    • Prison Killing Techniques: Blade-Bludgeon-Bomb
    • Death on Your Doorstep: 101 Weapons in your Home
    • Street Ninja: Ancient Secrets for Today's Mean Streets
    • Mind Manipulation: Ancient and Modern Ninja Techniques
    • Lost Fighting Techniques of Vietnam
    • The Ancient Art of Strangulation
    • Theatre of Hell
    • Ninja Craft

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    10/12/2012 10:16pm

supporting member
     Style: judo hiatus

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by johnny13 View Post
    i'm a marine so i can tell that even if he has no actual eastern martial arts training and only did some light study on ninja, that he likely ha some sort of military experience. he comments often on modern special forces (grenn berets, rangers, SEALS, Spetznaz etc...) as being modern equivalents of ninja.
    his segments on vision/perception/anatomy of the eye, show either military or anatomical experience. he comments on the way that our eyes percieve an object (first movement, then sillouette, lastly color) and how the eye adjusts to the dark by increasing levels of rhodopsin (aka visual purple) which are both well known facts among the special forces communities.
    johnny13,

Semper Fi brother.

I'm calling bs on your post. This site is rife with examples of people making claims of military service which have been proven false. Even those with actual military experience, claiming combat while clerk or having never left their home country.

As for perception of a target, this is nothing new. Hunters have been practicing this since the dawn of time and the fact that Lung doctor knows this means nothing.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/18/2012 8:45pm

Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    This thread is filled with posters who seem to have registered accounts for the sole purpose of posting glowing and identically-phrased reviews of Haha Lung's books before vanishing forever. I think the only way they could more obviously be Lung himself is if one of them were to pop up after 3-6 years with a second (or third) post replying to mine within which they strenuously deny being Haha Lung.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    10/19/2012 4:01am

Style: Taijiquan

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lennyfa View Post
    This thread is filled with posters who seem to have registered accounts for the sole purpose of posting glowing and identically-phrased reviews of Haha Lung's books before vanishing forever. I think the only way they could more obviously be Lung himself is if one of them were to pop up after 3-6 years with a second (or third) post replying to mine within which they strenuously deny being Haha Lung.
    "I'm not Dr Haha Lung, but I hear he has an ENORMOUS penis. And can **** **** up like no tomorrow. And his books actually saved the life of my marine brother and my CIA operative father. So shame on you Bullshido for studying faggoty martial sports, a real martial artist fights to survive and treats others with honour. If Dr Lungs books contain valuable knowledge, then who are you to try to discredit the man? Incidentally, there is no question as to whether Haha's books contain valuable knowledge. They just do. And I can safely say this as I am a former world champion street fighter. Again, just to re-iterate, I am not Dr Haha Lung, but I hear he has an ENORMOUS penis."

On a more serious note, I once contacted Paladin Press about Dr Lungs academic and martial credentials. They were unable to provide author information, but forwarded my email on to him. I have not heard back.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456