Thread: dr. haha lung
3/25/2009 11:36pm, #51
Johnny, I still have to say, these are things that can easily be obtained from other books/manuals. Until this guy reveals his true name, and thus allows for thorough background checking, I must insist that his info is second-hand at best.
Good call on the drawings. Looks like a one-man job on the part of the author.
6/11/2009 6:38pm, #52
- Join Date
- Jun 2009
- South Carolina
- Chin Na/Shuai-Chiao
Dr. Haha Lung/Dirk Skinner/Ralph Dean Omar Books
- The Black Science: Ancient and Modern Techniques of Ninja Mind Manipulation
- Knights of Darkness: Secrets of the Deadliest Night Fighters
- Mind Control: The Ancient Art of Psychological Warfare
- The Nine Halls of Death: Ninja Secrets of Mind Mastery
- Shadowhand: The History and Secrets of Ninja Taisavaki
- Assassin: The Deadly Art of the Cult of the Assassins
- Prison Killing Techniques: Blade-Bludgeon-Bomb
- Death on Your Doorstep: 101 Weapons in your Home
- Street Ninja: Ancient Secrets for Today's Mean Streets
- Mind Manipulation: Ancient and Modern Ninja Techniques
- Lost Fighting Techniques of Vietnam
- The Ancient Art of Strangulation
- Theatre of Hell
- Ninja Craft
5/13/2010 8:17pm, #53
10/12/2012 10:16pm, #54
Semper Fi brother.
I'm calling bs on your post. This site is rife with examples of people making claims of military service which have been proven false. Even those with actual military experience, claiming combat while clerk or having never left their home country.
As for perception of a target, this is nothing new. Hunters have been practicing this since the dawn of time and the fact that Lung doctor knows this means nothing.Carter Hargrave's Jeet Can't Do
10/18/2012 8:45pm, #55
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
This thread is filled with posters who seem to have registered accounts for the sole purpose of posting glowing and identically-phrased reviews of Haha Lung's books before vanishing forever. I think the only way they could more obviously be Lung himself is if one of them were to pop up after 3-6 years with a second (or third) post replying to mine within which they strenuously deny being Haha Lung.
10/19/2012 4:01am, #56
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Shaolin, Goshin Jujitsu
On a more serious note, I once contacted Paladin Press about Dr Lungs academic and martial credentials. They were unable to provide author information, but forwarded my email on to him. I have not heard back.