supporting member
     Style: In Transition

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What the ****?

Look at the dates.

Chronilogically, this is what happened:

-This thread is started.

-The posts you linked to are posted, answering any questions.

-You come in to point out posts on this same website. I repeat: What the ****?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2005 11:41pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I didn't want to go creating a new thread, so I chose one. I'm writing a post on haha lung, there is a thread on haha lung so I post in in the thread on haha lung...

The linking to the other threads was just to summarize (ashida kim = haha and the paladin press - ashida stuff), because the two threads are pretty much about the same thing. Why are there two almost identical thread's on the same guy anyway? And YES I know there is another name there as well but it doesen't seem to change the discussion much.

The conclusion in this thread seems to be that AK/RD/CH is Haha, but according to the paladin press/ashida kim business relationship it seems unlikely. So who the hell is THIS guy?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/12/2005 11:47pm

Style: Kyokushin

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Note to self: check date on post before replying.

Edited to reduce my own dumbassery.
    Last edited by Bugeisha; 12/12/2005 11:50pm at .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    12/13/2005 12:08am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hmmmm...... Check dates? Never could have thought of that... :5propelle

AHEM...

But still though, this guy may not be in the same league as the AK clone gang but he's been publishing a lot of dubious ****.

I hate these pseudonym ninja freaks...

Posted On:
    4/04/2008 9:34pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ based grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the Mind Control book by HA HA LUNG and it was not very cooky or weird or else I would have immediately put it down since I don't believe in all of that stuff.

There are some things in there that might be useful, no he does not say that you can control minds because you have special powers but that you can win a psychological battle through strategy because of the way that human minds are faulty and tend to work in predictable ways

Posted On:
    5/07/2008 12:45am

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I've also read the Mind Control book and you are all under my control.
    If you're not, then go back and read that last line a bit slower.
    No?

Ah well it turns out the book doesn't actually teach any jedi mind tricks. It does however give some great insights on how people are manipulated, and perhaps more importantly, how to avoid being one of these people.

Most of you are probably pretty quick to call someone on their bullshit already and you may actually enjoy this book more than the average dumbass. That's right, you're an above average dumbass :)

Just kidding, but all in all it is a good read, it had some practical/useful information. Just don't take this **** too SRS. In fact, if you do then you aren't paying attention to the book.

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 8:35pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Who is Haha Lung

Hi all,

Someone on another forum requested more information on Haha Lung, and in my search I found that y'all had sort of the same thing going, so I thought you'd be interested in a copy of my findings:

Lung certainly seems to want to keep his identity secret. What with copyrighting his books under various pseudonyms (Ralph/Ralf Dean Omar, Dirk Skinner), and registering his website through a domain registrar proxy and all.

But here's a tip: if Lung wants to play the role of a covert ninja, he needs to learn to leave his family the **** out of his books.

Just by taking a cursory glance at the dedications in two of his books, one is able to have Lung's real identity narrowed down to three possible siblings.

For example, take a look at his dedication in Mind Manipulation:
    To Agnes Shifferly and Shirley MarseeTo Bo Wall and C.J. Grodek
    Now take a look at the dedication found in the similarly titled Mind Penetration:
    To Naomi Belle Shifferly:Mother to Crystal & Jet;Daughter to James & Agnes;Sister to James, Nancy Ann, & Rick;Grandmother to Kaleel, Kazaria & Pooter.Caregiver.
    If at this point it isn't yet obvious that Naomi Belle Shifferly is his sister, and Agnes Shifferly is his mother (and that Haha Lung is therefore either James, Nancy, or Richard Shifferly), take a look at the Customer Reviews tab of a used copy of his Theatre of Hell book,
    A revieweragnes shifferly, this authors mother, 02/05/2008i read this book over and overAlso recommended: mind penetration-- theatre of hell==knights of darkness==assasin==cao dai == all books are fantastic
    Thanks mom :). Her email, btw, is ashifferon@aol.com, with it probably not being an overly difficult task to coax his name out of her if we wanted to see whether he's James, Nancy, or Richard Shifferly. I don't have access to more of his books, but it is further likely that Haha Lung's name could be narrowed down further by examining any other potential dedications and examining the social networking links that form/using a simple process of elimination.

As it currently stands, one could also go ahead and start calling the Shifferlys (who are likely located in/around Mansfield, Ohio*), saying you are a publisher looking for another book deal (this is of course assuming you actually are a publisher looking for a book deal, as I wouldn't want to encourage any potentially illegal pretexting) until you invariably get the correct sibling, or one of them helpfully says 'no you want my brother/sister...'.

*No, that location wasn't selected randomly. Rather, an old people search showed that there was (is?) a 'Ralf Omar' living in Mansfield (though that listing has since disappeared). There's also a James Shifferly in Mansfield that was arrested for robbery/attempted murder a couple years ago (incidentally, Lung has also written a book entitled Prison Killing Techniques: Blade, Bludgeon and Bomb, published under his Ralf Dean Omar moniker), and finally there's the fact that many of Lung's earlier books were published by a micro-publisher 'Alpha Publications', which is, again, located in Ohio.

Anyway, sorry for 'bumping' such an old thread, I hope it was relevant.

Martial mediocrite

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 8:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Using bag as aggro outlet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    His "Self Defence For Women" was concise, which is great, but the techniques are very, very much standard.

I also assumed that Hunter was of average height (say between 5ft10-6ft). In relation to the people in the videos, he looks TINY. I'm not saying it either adds or subtracts from his worth, but it is interesting.
    What am I?:

I am ignorant, thieving, lying, hypocrital, violent and thoroughly self obssessed. I steal from others to make myself look better, only to make the item or information worse.

I go on and on and ON about how brave and strong and brilliant and wealthy I am, but in the end I'm all mouth and no trousers.

That's right children, I'm your average AMERICUNT! and I exemplify AMERICA!:911flag:

:occasion1

JohnnyCache's "retort" proving how much he knows about medicine and geography and First World countries:
    http://www.bullshido.net/forums/show...=78188&page=22

Yes, through persistent lack of work and the cultivation of ignorance, he is a true American.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    7/31/2008 9:06pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by illunatic
    I've also read the Mind Control book and you are all under my control.
    If you're not, then go back and read that last line a bit slower.
    No?

Ah well it turns out the book doesn't actually teach any jedi mind tricks. It does however give some great insights on how people are manipulated, and perhaps more importantly, how to avoid being one of these people.

Most of you are probably pretty quick to call someone on their bullshit already and you may actually enjoy this book more than the average dumbass. That's right, you're an above average dumbass :)

Just kidding, but all in all it is a good read, it had some practical/useful information. Just don't take this **** too SRS. In fact, if you do then you aren't paying attention to the book.

I would agree. I doubt that Kim and Lung are the same. If they are then I have to give Ashida props for conveying the "Black Arts" so well. I mean the facts and methods in the "Mind Control" book are the exact same things that the powers who be have been using for thousands of years.

A prime example is the (supposed) duping of Congress and the American people into believing the **** Bush and his cronies dealt in order to justify invading Iraq. Another is organized religion and how it enthralls so many folks with no evidence or proof for the claims. You need scientific proof that fluoride is good for teeth, but when it comes to religion just say the Authority (GOD/Yahweh/Allah or Buddha) commanded it so it must be truth.

Even Cheney talked about going over to the "Darkside". Protect your dome from brainwashing. Flavor Flave ain't no genius, but "don't believe the hype."

Haha Lung makes me think of laughing so hard you cough up a lung. His brief history of the "Assassin Cult" and how the West adopted those ideals during the Crusades is spot on. This cat is good and he knows things that most average suckers would never figure out. BTW "Mind Control" as well as "The Men Who Stare at Goats All Day" (different author) are good reads and short. They'll give you some insight into Novus Ordo Seclorum and how that is being accomplished and has been accomplished for millenia, for real.

Peace...

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/03/2008 4:13am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Luka73
    Anyway, sorry for 'bumping' such an old thread, I hope it was relevant.
    Looks like good work to me.
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123 456 LastLast