Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
    Style
    BJJ
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Damnit, I misplaced that "longest necro," thread, but, congratulations - you're most likely in the top ten. Also, you're on my **** list, because you started out by detailing how you're going to spam the site. Tread lightly, young padawan.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheKidWhoStabs View Post
    Wasn't super smart
    Nothing about your current post makes me think you are all that smart now either, certainly not the person I would turn to for Analysis.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    no current affiliation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand the sentiment and I want to make clear that I have no intentions of spamming or otherwise being obnoxious. The only place I would consider posting is in this thread and that is because I was the subject of it.

Style
    BJJ, FMA
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I understand the sentiment and I want to make clear that I have no intentions of spamming or otherwise being obnoxious. The only place I would consider posting is in this thread and that is because I was the subject of it.
    I am going to level with you, here, nothing wrong with posting in a thread about yourself but at least make it interesting, I judge not for stupidity in ones youth god only knows the amount of crazy stupid **** I have done. But if you are going to post about yourself at least make it interesting. If you are going to say you do data analysis at least put what actually makes you qualified to do it.
    Of the single rapier fight between valiant men, having both skill, he that is the best wrestler, or if neither of them can wrestle, the strongest man most commonly kills the other, or leaves him at his mercy.
    –George Silver, Paradoxes of Defence

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by goodlun View Post
    I am going to level with you, here, nothing wrong with posting in a thread about yourself but at least make it interesting, I judge not for stupidity in ones youth god only knows the amount of crazy stupid **** I have done. But if you are going to post about yourself at least make it interesting.
    Not only do I doubt his claim a little bit, I am calling complete bullshit until I see pictures.

If you are going to say you do data analysis at least put what actually makes you qualified to do it.
    I would rather he not and just stick to Martial Arts related topics.
    Quote Originally Posted by ghost55 View Post
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Quote Originally Posted by WFMurphyPhD View Post
    Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I did that. Wasn't super smart but after recovering the accident did lead me to pursue and eventually understand the martial way that I just thought was so dang cool as a kid. I still do have a lot of respect for martial arts but my real calling is in research which I do on an independent basis.
    That's nice.
    Until this article is removed I'm going to use it as one of many places that I self-advertise my services in forecasting, logistics, project planning/scheduling, a plethora of regression applications and more.
    That would be a really stupid thing to attempt based on your posts so far. You start out with a ultimatum and it has just gone down hill from there.
    ... self promoting bullshit full of buzz words by someone claiming to be Nevin Pothier who may or may not even be the person in the article.
    That's nice.

I understand the sentiment and I want to make clear that I have no intentions of spamming or otherwise being obnoxious.
    Too late for that, you fully crossed over into obnoxious in your third sentence.

The only place I would consider posting is in this thread and that is because I was the subject of it.
    This thread is the only place you are qualified to post in.

You seem confused as to why you are unemployed...
    Do you think it is because you are in a powerless position but seem to think you are in a position to make demands which would allow you to be exempt from the rules of the site? Do you think you're special or something?

This thread is going nowhere but TTT.

Cheers.
    Violence is pretty uncommon in clubs in this area, and the dude didn't seem particularly hostile up until the moment he slapped me.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Slamming the man in the bottom position from time to time keeps everybody on their toes and discourages butt scooting stupidity.

Style
    street paddleboarding
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    My analysis is that digging up a long-dead thread about stabbing youself in the junk with a sword is a poor advertizing plan to promote yourself as an analyst.

Style
    no current affiliation
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have to dig when it's on the first page of results for googling my name but yeah I'm inclined to agree.

Style
    judo hiatus
    --
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Style
    all things in Moderation
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I don't have to dig when it's on the first page of results for googling my name but yeah I'm inclined to agree.
    We love you anyways.

Good luck on the job search and you have handled this with much class and tact since your original posts. I hope any employers looking can see that you are rational and deal with conflict and hostility with grace and forethought.
    BILL HICKS,
    1961-1994

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last