218272 Bullies, 7496 online  
  • Register
Our Sponsors:

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

:)

Achievements:
    1 year registeredThree FriendsTagger First ClassCreated Album picturesOverdrive
    Awards:
    Calendar Czar

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 7:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Ex-Tiger KF, ex-SanDa

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fighting razor
    cause you can say these things and no repercussions. I hope your approach on the streets are different...otherwise one day there will be repercussions and they will be quite unpleasent... wishing you luck 4 the future.
    yeah...he'll get chunned.

All Out of Bubblegum

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteranTagger Second Class25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 7:24pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cango
    What is this, sherdog? You just went back to page, what was it, 17? Found this, and posted a reply to a thread 3 years ago. Next thing you know scrubs are gonna be make quadruple posts, followed by 10 posters all making jokes about it.
    Well, there has to be some balance between telling them to use the search function and telling them not to necro, you guys get that right?

Also, has it occured to all you people contributing SUCH USEFUL newbie flames that if the very idea of a necro'd thread is such a concept of visceral horror for you, you might be better served to ignore the damn thing, instead of bumping it? Bumping a thread like this to be the fourth or fifth guy to say the same thing to a newbie says, "I don't care about the thread necroing, I want to make fun of a newbie."
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Registered Member

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 2:37pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MrMcFu View Post
    Emin can wrestle. So can his student that I trained under, Sifu Ashkan Sarabi. In fact we would do some wrestling as part of the ciriculum. Don't think Emin is a big ***** or pushover just because he does WT. He is strong, in good shape (when I saw him), and very aggressive. He is also a very hard puncher and I feel he could KO most people with his chain punching.

I don't like WT because most of its application doesn't work and I got tired of the endless forms. I happen to think there are better ways to train. However, the gym which Ashkan Sarabi runs is quite good in terms of teaching someone how to fight.

They are pictured together here.

http://www.jinai.de/home_de/Galerie/...Tzun/wt_1.html

amen...you have to find a sifu who wants to train you to fight, not to take your money...

Choked out by Gene Lebell

Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran25000 Experience Points

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 3:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would think the best thing for Sea Food to do would be to actually have that fight with Royce Gracie that he pussed out of all those years ago....

...nah, you'd actually have to be a fighter with balls to do that.
    "Out of every hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back." -- Hericletus, circa 500 BC

Registered Member

Achievements:
    3 months registered

Posted On:
    3/04/2010 3:48pm

Style: Krav Maga

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i have no idea who ashkan sarabi is... i just said that i agree with his point that there are better ways to train than forms,forms,forms.
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425