Posted On:
    3/26/2005 3:33pm

staff
     Style: JKD, BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyCache
    Djimbe:

There is an edit post button. You don't have to post over and over again. Since your sig is often longer then your posts, you could use the edit post button to not be a pain in the ass.

And no, I'm not trying to call you a name - I'm saying your internet behavior is SO bad, your communication SO awful, Koko the gorrilla is easier to exchange thougts with then you. I'm trying to inform you, for you own good, that you can barely be understood.

When you are trying to figure out why no one likes you, believes you, or takes you seriously when you post, consider your own damn behavior.
    Everyone, when replying to Djimbe on ANY thread, is now legally obligated to quote this post.

Save it to your clipboard.

Jim, honey, go away. Go hang out with the 12 year olds on Gamefaqs who don't think you're a fucking moron.

Edit: Also, I'm splitting the flame war off this thread. Thank you and good night.

Basically, anything that Djimbe posted is over in Trollshido now. Gosh, YES, I AM persecuting him. Get out the fucking staple gun. If you can catch me you can nail me to a tree with the rest of the martyers.
    Last edited by JKDChick; 3/26/2005 3:39pm at .
    Monkey Ninjas! Attack!

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 4:35pm

Style: mt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Omar
    What's REALLY flawed is that statement.

Taiji has push hands.

...and the form.
    ...and zhan zhuang.
    ...and specialized fa jin training.
    ...pole shaking
    ...weapons work
    ...sparring
    ...assorted jibengong exercise such as:

chan si jin drills
    ....balance exercises
    ....assorted stance training exercises
    ....single move repetitive exercises.
    ....work with the taiji ball
    ....work with the taiji ruler

and more stuff I am not familiar with because my knowledge of Taijiquan is mostly just what I've learned through "osmosis" by hanging out and training with a lot of Taiji people.

The statement is flawed on another level because Taijiquan's status as the worlds most popular martial art other than possibly TKD, is based on a massive population of people who don't even do push hands training. The vast majority just play follow the leader in a public park somewhere going through the approximate motions of "the form". (in most cases, the simplified Yang 24)

what I meant was the core of tai chi contact was push hands, almost no schools have any sort of sparring and in the traditional training manuals or books written by older masters sparring is never mentioned.

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 8:16pm

Style: Wing Chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOver
    what I meant was the core of tai chi contact was push hands, almost no schools have any sort of sparring and in the traditional training manuals or books written by older masters sparring is never mentioned.
    The core of Tai Chi is to allow fat , old or vegan people get some of the benefits of light stretching because their bodies would break into pieces in a real martial arts class. They get sold the idea that one day they'll also become good fighters, just that it takes a bit longer and nobody ever seems to get there.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    9/01/2005 11:11pm

Style: Arnis, WC, Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I think this qualifies as thread necromancy

Not all Tai Chi is for old people at your local senior citizens club.

Some teach it like it is a form of long fist kung fu. The oldies dont tend to go to these places.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/12/2009 9:38pm

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: wing chun

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I would like to see him fight in mma, or some of his students, would be interesting!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 12:49am

Bullshido Newbie
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What is this, sherdog? You just went back to page, what was it, 17? Found this, and posted a reply to a thread 3 years ago. Next thing you know scrubs are gonna be make quadruple posts, followed by 10 posters all making jokes about it.

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 4:05pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    don't know why my post got here?

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 5:01pm

Style: submission grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by fighting razor
    don't know why my post got here?
    Read more, post less you stupid chun hole.

Mods, plz ban and sterilize, he is too stupid to be allowed to reproduce.:angry7:

Featherweight

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 7:41pm

Bullshido Newbie

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    i might be new to this sight, so any helpful hints would a positive....if looking in the wrong area, a point in the right direction would be the way to go....M1K3 if insults make you feel better am happy 4 you. I guess the computer is good for that , cause you can say these things and no repercussions. I hope your approach on the streets are different...otherwise one day there will be repercussions and they will be quite unpleasent... wishing you luck 4 the future.

Portrait of a BJJer as a Young Man

Posted On:
    1/14/2009 7:53pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Did you think you would be praised for necroing a 4 year old thread with this ****?
Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 142021222324 25 LastLast