Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 12:05am

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Djimbe
    I could take ANY person your weight and work with them for thee months and they wold beat you effortlessly . How many years hav you been training ? like 10 now ? GIVE UP . Seriously . Any Pure Wing Chun student from any good schol that I would reccomend that has had your training time would break you like Chopsticks . you ever even Sparred a WC guy ? Or you too busy getting tamed by first year Taiji students ?
    Not only do you rape the English language, but you bend time itself.

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 1:18am

Style: BJJ/Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

And I DONT run a school because I dont even think that Im a very good teacher .
    Well, you're definitely not a good student with the way you've butchered the English language on a scale that would make guys like Pol Pot proud.

Lord Of the Rhymes

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 1:19am

Style: Pimpin/Tango-thanks Xango

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh , and never talk about Tigerfly again , either , She would beat you stupin in ANY kind of match you could imagine barring the one where you get a gun and a 100feet headstart .

And no thats not her talking , its me . Shes better than you are , even though shes been 9in a wheelchair and on Crutchwes more time than shes been Training .
    The only thingsTigerFly can defeat are:
    1) The taste in choosing partners
    2) Any All-you-can-eat restaurant you care to name.
    3) Aesthetics.
    Canuckyokushin:

These women can do back flips right over my head and still land on there feet .GRrrrrrrr!

THAT'S NOTHING, I USED TO KNOW SOME 12 YEAR-OLDS WHO COULD FIT INSIDE A SUITCASE AND STAY ALIVE FOR 7 OR WAS IT 6 HOURS

Tsun-Derrorist

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 1:30am

supporting member
     Style: ^_^

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh , and never talk about Tigerfly again , either , She would beat you stupin in ANY kind of match you could imagine barring the one where you get a gun and a 100feet headstart .
    Clever tactic there, making an offer that noone will ever take up. I can just imagine the conversation at his highschool reunion now:

Friend 1: I worked hard and now own my own software company.
    Friend 2: I married, started a family, an am a proud father of three gifted children.
    Shum: I BEAT UP THE FAT WIFE OF AN EVEN FATTER GUY ON THE INTERNET

And no thats not her talking , its me . Shes better than you are , even though shes been 9in a wheelchair and on Crutchwes more time than shes been Training .
    Did you have to serve her the chunks of deep fried bacon like a mother bird, or could rollerpig wheel herself into the overflowing junk food warehouse you call a kitchen and fix it herself?

I could take ANY person your weight and work with them for thee months and they wold beat you effortlessly .
    I'd like to take that offer.

"The only important elements in any society
    are the artistic and the criminal,
    because they alone, by questioning the society's values,
    can force it to change."-Samuel R. Delany

RENDERING GELATINOUS WINDMILL OF DICKS

THIS IS GOING TO BE THE BEST NON-EUCLIDIAN SPLATTERJOUST EVER

It seems that the only people who support anarchy are faggots, who want their pathetic immoral lifestyle accepted by the mainstream society. It wont be so they try to create their own.-Oldman34, friend to all children

WARNING: BJJ may cause airway obstruction.

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 2:53am

Join us... or die
     Style: Bajillion Joo Jizzu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I can understand making fun of a guy like Djimbe after what he just posted. Is it really necessary to put down a guy's wife though? Even if he makes outrageous claims about her and himself, it seems like poor taste to say things like "rollerpig" about any woman.

Just think there are better ways to handle it than insulting a woman.

Working my way back to health

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 3:00am

supporting member
     Style: Injury magnet

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage
    I can understand making fun of a guy like Djimbe after what he just posted. Is it really necessary to put down a guy's wife though? Even if he makes outrageous claims about her and himself, it seems like poor taste to say things like "rollerpig" about any woman.

Use the search function.
    She has made worse posts than him. (IMHO)
    Tigerfly is as useless as a "Big and Tall" store for Michael J Fox.

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 4:34am

Style: mt

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix
    And taking into consideration that it's a not so often occurance that a bouncer is going to find himself in a situation where he's going to get completely stomped to begin with.

Usually, he's not alone and the guy he has to throw out is usually so pissed or stoned out of his mind that it would take little effort to toss him out the door and onto the pavement.

Just speaking from experience.
    usually to be a bouncer you have to look big and intimidating or have connections (know other bouncers) or both. Most bar managers dont want to see fights so they hire guys who could intimidate other guys from starting trouble or fights in the first place. Size, muscle, and meaness intimidates people not skill.

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 4:37am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalRage

what did he post that was so wrong? ALl he did was respond to a guy who was clearly a tool and tell him he cant fight jack ****.

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 4:39am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by drummerboy
    Armbars are not the best example to demonstrate effectivnes of cooperative/sensitivity training. Pummeling, guard passes, throws, takedowns and pin escapes are.

What the _ing _un guys are saying here is not entirely incorrect. Cooperative training has it's place.

However, I would argue that the type of sensitivity you train in chisaou is only usefull if both fighters WANT to stay in gripping range without gripping, which IMHO is very rare. Chisau range is very volatile and it is difficult to force it on your opponent.

Tomas
    chi sau doesnt train just sensivity, it teaches reflexes and parries without having to get tired from hard contact (so you can train longer) and without having to take a full on shot all the time.

As to the wx guy who said if wc only had chi sau it wouldnt last this long, look at tai chi, tai chi only has pushing hands and it is the msot popular martial art in the world so your argument is flawed.

Baji demigod.

Posted On:
    3/26/2005 8:49am

Join us... or die
     Style: Chinese Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by GameOver
    ..... look at tai chi, tai chi only has pushing hands and it is the msot popular martial art in the world so your argument is flawed.
    What's REALLY flawed is that statement.

Taiji has push hands.

...and the form.
    ...and zhan zhuang.
    ...and specialized fa jin training.
    ...pole shaking
    ...weapons work
    ...sparring
    ...assorted jibengong exercise such as:

chan si jin drills
    ....balance exercises
    ....assorted stance training exercises
    ....single move repetitive exercises.
    ....work with the taiji ball
    ....work with the taiji ruler

and more stuff I am not familiar with because my knowledge of Taijiquan is mostly just what I've learned through "osmosis" by hanging out and training with a lot of Taiji people.

The statement is flawed on another level because Taijiquan's status as the worlds most popular martial art other than possibly TKD, is based on a massive population of people who don't even do push hands training. The vast majority just play follow the leader in a public park somewhere going through the approximate motions of "the form". (in most cases, the simplified Yang 24)
    Fighting evil and upholding justice in blue silk pajamas baby!
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=UGaYD_wcaIg

http://youtube.com/watch?v=6Uepo9ahg-M

Bah!!! Puny Humans.