Sponsored Links Spacer Image

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/23/2003 6:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    The Internet police are not coming to get us. This is because there are no Internet Police.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/23/2003 6:13pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm going to sue you for that Boyd.

--------
    What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/23/2003 10:29pm

supporting member
     Style: Kyokushinkai / Kajukenbo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yeah, I said the other day, commenting on Wastrel's torn rotator cuff that the socalled black belt instructor Jared Kiddman did a control technique wrong and when I pointed this out he did it wrong harder, not correctly and pop goes the shoulder. Jared Kiddman is a jerk, fool, not qualified to teach, a **** head and a big doo doo. So, sue me asshole.

>>>Always walk on a bright, wide road. If you choose to live with your right posture, you don't have to go on a dark road or a malodorous place. Oyama
    "Preparing mentally, the most important thing is, if you aren't doing it for the love of it, then don't do it." - Benny Urquidez
  4. DRD

Posted On:
    2/23/2003 11:03pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    patfromlogan, if an instructor did what you described he has no business nor right teaching any age group. That is a sign of arrogance and a need to prove how bad he is. I hate that for your friend.

I had a family join my class about 8 years ago from one of the Karate for Kids classes in town, where the so called instructor was showing a side snap and when the father did not react sufficiently for him he did it again and again, each time saying "do you feel it now stud".

He eventually pinned the man to a wall and kicked until he broke a rib that caused a spleen bleed.

Now get this part, because he felt the father showed him a lack of respect for some unknown reason, he had the man do side kicks across the asphalt parking lot of the Church next door, barefoot until the man was bleeding heavily.

I am not saying anything about any instructor but this one guy. He was sadistic in some way. Now here is the telling part. He supposedly had a time about midnight one day per week where he and other quote BB's would meet for the real stuff only BB's could do. I went and knocked at midnight with the gentleman in tow, and told him I was there for his BB session, and he said it was closed to only those he personally knew.

I fully realize it was the father's weakness that caused this man to be able to do what he did to him, but once he was away from the guy and with folks who had some sanity, he thrived and held his own very well. He was also instrumental in getting the guy closed down and de-certified with the one of the Tae Kwon Do federation's.

DRD

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/23/2003 11:20pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are some messed up people in the world.

--------
    What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Administrator

Posted On:
    2/24/2003 2:12pm

staff
     Style: Chinese Boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks for the links guys.

Omega
    - the Australian vs American company is a little different. This case got a bit of publicity over here. Its an Australian businessman suing a professional publication because the false comments directly influence his business and the person speaking was doing so from a position of perceived authority.

Still, the others are very interesting.
    --------
    I just jumped on the internet and threw that one out. I didn't read that in any great detail. I for one no of a few cases that I don't want to devulge here. Not to mention I can't really remember them and I am being lazy and not looking them up.

You do not have a freedom of speech here on the internet. People can sue you over frivilous things said. By the time you reach court you would have shelled out several thousands of dollars for the judge to say they didn't have any case. Then you will have to go back and try to recollect the money you spent trying to defend yourself. This does not happen in a few weeks people this is a long drawn out process. Don't be naive.

Go away I'm talking to myself

Posted On:
    2/24/2003 2:15pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "I had a family join my class about 8 years ago from one of the Karate for Kids classes in town, where the so called instructor was showing a side snap and when the father did not react sufficiently for him he did it again and again, each time saying "do you feel it now stud".

He eventually pinned the man to a wall and kicked until he broke a rib that caused a spleen bleed.

Now get this part, because he felt the father showed him a lack of respect for some unknown reason, he had the man do side kicks across the asphalt parking lot of the Church next door, barefoot until the man was bleeding heavily."

the ****? i won't do anything i don't want to do

--

Let me introduce you to my friends: Hand, Elbow and Knee.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12