Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 8:19pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Aaaah, my eyes! They're melting like I've seen the arc of the covenant! I have reaped what I have sown!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by stygens
    Oh ho. You make me laugh.
    The lady doth protest too much, methinks. Permalost has lost an eye.

work is yet to be done....
    Last edited by jubei33; 9/19/2012 8:22pm at .
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 8:27pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jubei --

A Predator? GORGON STARE? Special effects from Real Genius??? You're so five years ago... You should upgrade:

It's ok. You'll catch up. Even Dr. Doom was always behind Reed Richards.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/20/2012 12:11am

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    Hey, my gf works for the financial side of the Global Hawk project.

Posted On:
    9/21/2012 12:55pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Jubei --

A Predator? GORGON STARE? Special effects from Real Genius??? You're so five years ago... You should upgrade:
    It's ok. You'll catch up. Even Dr. Doom was always behind Reed Richards.
    I think you missed the point, again. We're not talking specific examples of what would happen to a dude caught hanging around my house in the bushes like that. I'm just letting it be known that it would be legendary, of the kind that parents will hush their young, ignorant children when asked and governments would tersely disavow all knowledge.

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Posted On:
    9/21/2012 3:30pm

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jubei33 View Post
    I think you missed the point, again. We're not talking specific examples of what would happen to a dude caught hanging around my house in the bushes like that. I'm just letting it be known that it would be legendary, of the kind that parents will hush their young, ignorant children when asked and governments would tersely disavow all knowledge.
    Giant Japanese Centipedes?

OK, I admit I hate centipedes; they really creep me out. But I saw that movie (~0:43):

Anyway... I didn't miss your point. I could tell you are one organized super villain with plenty of outside-the-box-thinking. This post, with it's unconcealed megalomaniacal arrogance, just seals the deal. So I got to asking myself, as I often do in these situations, "Self, WWNFD?" This wasn't an easy question, because each Nick Fury seemed to pose a different answer. Ultimate Nick Fury would plot and manipulate. Hasselhoff Nick Fury would chew a ton of scenery. Max Nick Fury would get grouchy, curse, and blow stuff up (if he didn't get side-tracked ordering a dozen call girls up to his room). Cinematic Nick Fury would assemble the Avengers. And Earth-616 Nick Fury? Well at that point it was getting hard to keep them all straight, but for some reason I kept thinking about Godzilla.

In any event, I realized that the common thread here was that Nick Fury wouldn't really be going it alone. He'd have a team behind him. Whether it was the Howling Commandos or Earth's Mightest Heroes.

So I joined SHIELD:

As you can see, I've already been issued my first set of gear.

I look forward to foiling your nefarious plots in the near future. Enjoy your villainy!

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 5:43am

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Ah, excellent. I'll keep the murder hole ready--honestly, I don't think it's ever been used. Oh, what fun! Ah, and the hill, well, is the hill. Just to let you know, we did install a working water fountain about half way up.

I wonder though, have you ever considered the constitutionality of a government super organization? These programs are typically depicted as having no budgetary control from congress and even the president has limited oversight. As much as they tout freedom this and freedom that, they become more of an abridgement of that which they 'desire' to protect. You know? Cause as a people, we didn't vote on it and our elected representatives have virtually no oversight on how funds are used, to what end they apply force and for what purpose and how leadership is transferred and to whom. In some ways its kind of like having a king again. This leads to a lot of difficult questions from a legal and constitutional standpoint.

I see your gear comes complete with a Clinton era vaginal cigar.....How's that working out for you?
    Last edited by jubei33; 9/22/2012 5:47am at .

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 2:38pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

I wonder though, have you ever considered the constitutionality of a government super organization?

I see your gear comes complete with a Clinton era vaginal cigar.....How's that working out for you?
    In answer to your first question... It's so funny you ask that! I have indeed considered the constitutionality of government super organizations. And as with most government bureaucracies, there is a huge legal department AND a Corporate Policy division AND a Compliance division. It's covered, in triplicate. Seriously.

In answer to your second question: just fine. Thanks for asking!

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 8:28pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    there is a huge legal department AND a Corporate Policy division AND a Compliance division........
    ...........That do nothing to prevent the erosion of our civil liberties. I don't remember voting to elect a nick fury, a pete anger or a max power to have unilateral, unchecked power over all three branches of government. You have to really consider that the real reason for those three divisions is to smother resistance in legalese and to bleed out defiance with paper cuts.

Congratulations! You protect the new king of America!

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 8:41pm

supporting member
     Style: Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I might give my take on this, but I think this video is a good guide for proper vigilante procedure:

What I take from this video is that a shed is the biggest necessity for any aspiring do-gooder.

Posted On:
    9/22/2012 8:42pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ...........That do nothing to prevent the erosion of our civil liberties. I don't remember voting to elect a nick fury, a pete anger or a max power to have unilateral, unchecked power over all three branches of government. You have to really consider that the real reason for those three divisions is to smother resistance in legalese and to bleed out defiance with paper cuts.

Congratulations! You protect the new king of America!
    "Nothing", says you!

Well, a.) I forgot to mention the Inspector General's Office, b.) you read too many conspiracy websites, and c.) you can't believe everything you see in the movies. Nobody votes for Nick, because he's a civil servant. He's appointed by the duly-elected leaders. Just like J. Edgar Hoover.

But hey! You're a Super Villain, part of your job is to justify your motives. I mean, what fun is a Super Villain who comes right out and says, "I'm evil!" Who would follow him? (Ok, maybe if you have a really good Group Medical plan...)

Hmmm... Maybe I take that back.

But then, you really do strike me as more of a "take over the world"-type than a "Burn it all to the ground" anarchist. Tell the truth: You're in this gig for the chicks, aren't you?

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 89 LastLast