Our Sponsors:

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 3:55pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    Do you have any openings in evil anthropology? Looting face-melting arcs and such?
    We do not involve ourselves in petty discrimination between majors. Such is a child's view of how the world works. We also recognize that education is a intensely personal endeavor, an incremental improvement of the soul, which does not always occur within a classroom, but when or wherever personal limitations are faced eye to eye and overcome tooth for tooth. We will always have a place for those motivated individuals.

That said:
    Q1: Two 2.5 cm stainless steel prongs are located several inches apart and are connected to a very large tesla coil applying a sufficiently high voltage. These are deviously connected to the light switch in a 10x15X10 room. If the negative terminal prong is held in place by a large dish, what finely powdered metal would one need to use to illuminate the room with a shocking wicked witch green? Hades red?

Q2: My neighbors dog has been barking at night for the last week. What means would you suggest for taking care of this problem?

Q3: An irate customer is at the counter. You would: a) tell him you'll be right back. b) shoot him with the osmotic hypertonicator. c) release the dogs. d) not make eye contact or acknowledge he exists. d) demand a back and foot massage. e) Talk with a well mannered and reasonable tone, setting him at ease. Try to work together to solve the issue, then call in the sky harpees. f)Open a live culture of S. pyogenes and place it in front of the fan. g) offer him some delicious brie and a glass of nice merlot, before serving him his dog. h) call the police i) throw your handkerchief at him as a distraction, then jump the counter. j) tranquilizer gun. k) commune with the animal spirits before solving the problem. l) use tesla coil on the stainless steel counter top. m) trap door lever. n) Suggest that a healthy dose of gamma radiation may solve the problem. o) Tell him the before the problem can be solved, the 'pumps must be cleaned', then leave the office in drag complete with 10 inch stiletto heels. p) Tell him that the Bell's palsy will almost assuredly wear off, that is as soon as he apologizes for "it" q) Did you get that thing I sent you? You remember--last friday--I sent it last week? r) Tell him his wife is hot with a wink, then offer to repair his AC. s) ask him to ask you why you're not wearing any pants. t) release the balloons for the 100,000th customer surprise, then tell him the prize is a hotwheels 'split decision' custom cruzer.
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 4:15pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Styygens View Post
    I don't have to fight fair -- I'm a vigilante!

Yeah, I know how you feel.

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 4:35pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by jubei33 View Post
    We do not involve ourselves in petty discrimination between majors. Such is a child's view of how the world works.
    DOOM has spoken!

We also recognize that education is a intensely personal endeavor, an incremental improvement of the soul, which does not always occur within a classroom, but when or wherever personal limitations are faced eye to eye and overcome tooth for tooth. We will always have a place for those motivated individuals.
    Word.

Q1: Two 2.5 cm stainless steel prongs are located several inches apart and are connected to a very large tesla coil applying a sufficiently high voltage. These are deviously connected to the light switch in a 10x15X10 room. If the negative terminal prong is held in place by a large dish, what finely powdered metal would one need to use to illuminate the room with a shocking wicked witch green? Hades red?
    Barium? Strontium?

Q2: My neighbors dog has been barking at night for the last week. What means would you suggest for taking care of this problem?
    Confront him with a person who is, or appears to be, a law enforcement officer, as to avoid him going to the police, which is a likely outcome in a lot of other scenarios.

Q3: An irate customer is at the counter. You would: a) tell him you'll be right back. b) shoot him with the osmotic hypertonicator. c) release the dogs. d) not make eye contact or acknowledge he exists. d) demand a back and foot massage. e) Talk with a well mannered and reasonable tone, setting him at ease. Try to work together to solve the issue, then call in the sky harpees. f)Open a live culture of S. pyogenes and place it in front of the fan. g) offer him some delicious brie and a glass of nice merlot, before serving him his dog. h) call the police i) throw your handkerchief at him as a distraction, then jump the counter. j) tranquilizer gun. k) commune with the animal spirits before solving the problem. l) use tesla coil on the stainless steel counter top. m) trap door lever. n) Suggest that a healthy dose of gamma radiation may solve the problem. o) Tell him the before the problem can be solved, the 'pumps must be cleaned', then leave the office in drag complete with 10 inch stiletto heels. p) Tell him that the Bell's palsy will almost assuredly wear off, that is as soon as he apologizes for "it" q) Did you get that thing I sent you? You remember--last friday--I sent it last week? r) Tell him his wife is hot with a wink, then offer to repair his AC. s) ask him to ask you why you're not wearing any pants. t) release the balloons for the 100,000th customer surprise, then tell him the prize is a hotwheels 'split decision' custom cruzer.
    A through T in sequential order?

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 5:52pm

supporting member
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by W. Rabbit View Post
    You guys realize Phoenix (AKA Ben Fodor) gave up crimefighting and is an undefeated MMA pro, right?

I want his fade soooo badly, but I could never pull that **** off.

Jones is still fighting crime as much as ever. I ran into him last month (I run in very interesting circles).
    The fool thinks himself immortal,
    If he hold back from battle;
    But old age will grant him no truce,
    Even if spears spare him.

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 6:09pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Permalost View Post
    A through T in sequential order?
    Dear Permalost,

Thank you for your interest in employment with Sandia Sugar Candies and Confectionaries. Your application has been received for the Technician I, Physical Operations - Third Shift position, reference number 12055668104. If your qualifications are a match for this position we will contact you shortly. Please continue to review our website, http://sscc.org, for many other career opportunities.

Thank you for your interest and we wish you continued success with your career.

Regards,

Staffing

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 6:28pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh holy crap, I finally read the rest of this thread.
    Anyways, wandering around the city with a shotgun and taking people's money doesn't make you a vigilante, it just makes you a mugger.
    The best recreational crimefighting strategem I've encountered was from a Real Life Superhero Group in NYC. They would have one girl walking alone, pretending to be drunk. They'd have another 2 or 3 people in street clothes tailing at a distance on skateboards; far enough that they didn't seem to be part of her group, close enough that they could close the gap quickly. The whole party would then go through unsafe neighborhoods late at night.
    They'd wait for someone to try and mug/sexually assault/whatever the faux-drunk girl, and then the whole gang would come in to beat the **** out the attackers.
    You'll note that at no point do any of them dress like Batman.
    Also bullshit on the you can't balance fighting crime and having a job. Pheonix Jones has a day job, a pro MMA career, AND plenty of time left for recreational crimefighting.

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 7:43pm

Join us... or die
     Style: FMA, Ego Warrior

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMightyMcClaw View Post
    Pheonix Jones has a day job, a pro MMA career, AND plenty of time left for recreational crimefighting.
    He's also appartently super human.

Look how many times that drunk chick hit him with a shoe? Nada. He just flinched and went about his heroics.

He can also run in his skin tight outfit without sucumbing to heat exaustion. Inconcievable!

And did you see that high top?

Mr. Fodor is no ordinary man.

pro nonsense self defense

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 7:57pm

supporting member
     Style: FMA, dumbek, Indian clubs

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Please continue to review our website, http://sscc.org, for many other career opportunities.
    Aaaah, my eyes! They're melting like I've seen the arc of the covenant! I have reaped what I have sown!!!

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 8:08pm

Style: BBT/BJJ/CJKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Yeah, I know how you feel.
    Oh ho. You make me laugh.

MADE OF STEEL!

Posted On:
    9/19/2012 8:17pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh my god I realized I made a serious reply to this thread. I think I'm losing my touch.
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 789 LastLast