Our Sponsors:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2002 10:44am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Knifer you are one angry little boy. OK, YOU ARE THE MAN WITH A KNIFE!

Sounds like you have gotten your butt handed to you so many times that NOW you have discovered the great equalizing effect of the KNIFE.

You listen to too much Gansta Rap. Get rid of the baggy clothes and the bandanna. Stop issuing silly challenges to "people from Hicksville". One day you will get your wish, insult the wrong guy, and before you pull your precious knife you will be on the floor with a concussion catching a flurry of punches with your face.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/10/2002 10:52am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Gangsta Rap?

That's for wannabes.

Tell me, how does it sound like I got my ass handed to me?

LOL!

I hand people's asses to them.

HKPhooey, you are a fool. Just like everybody else. Instead of thanking me, which you should be doing, you elect to try to discover some reason, some logic to degrade me.

You compose these imaginative scenarios about how I must have got my ass kicked. I'm sorry **** head, but that is not the case.

So go ahead. Stand up! Fight for NHB and BJJ!

As far as insulting the wrong guy... Did I ever mention that I pick fights on the street?

LOL!

You really are an idiot with a hell of an imagination!

I'm too smart to pick a street fight. It's usually the guy with the flurry of punches who ends up on the receiving end of my stiletto.

LOl!

Keep trying "homey"
  3. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/10/2002 3:04pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hah ha! we have found your weakness!

If a nhb guy shows up wearing body armour, gloves and has skates and a hockey stick.. watcha gonna do? WHATCHA GONNA DO?!

lol

Honestly, I have noticed that bullies are not the best fighters. Usually they pick fights with people that they think they have a good chance of beating. If someone looks tough they just hang back and talk trash. Either that or they ask their friends if they have their backs or they use a knife.

I had a friend who used to brag about how many fights he was in as a kid - later he told me about them. Him and some of his friends would always go find "some little dork" on the schoolyard and pick on him. I guess that is what tough guys do - get 4 other guys and find a little guy that they think will be easy so they can have fun.

I have a lot more respect for people that have defended their life against larger guys or greater odds. Bullies don't impress me.

Its easy to get a pipe and four friends and beat up some half-cocked, drunk little wrestler who stumbled out of a bar with his girlfriend. That doesn't make you sound like a tough guy. It makes you sound like a little weazel.

Tell us about some fair fights you have had or some time that you defended yourself against greater odds with your knife. Have you ever had to use your knife to fight a guy who had a knife too?

Just killing time. :P

my kung fu eeeeeees better than yours!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/11/2002 6:41am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    9 chambers,

My weakness? You fool. Do you think I have never used armour in a fight? LOL! One time, my cousin's buddy got **** kicked at some rave by this big mother fucker.

So I put on a fencing mask, some hockey gloves, grabbed 2 stick and I beat the hell out of him.
    We have this on video and it's one of the funniest street fights you'll ever see.

Anyway, if someone were smart enough to wear armour to fight me, I just gonna run them over with my truck. Problem solved.

Maybe USASPIELBERG can include this fight in one of his cheesy home movies.
  5. 9chambers

Posted On:
    8/11/2002 6:31pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    lol

my kung fu eeeeeees better than yours!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    8/12/2002 5:17pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    knifer: I'll shove that knife so far up your as_s people will think you have two tongues (we already know you speak with a forked one). Then I'll take my knife back out and hack off your arms and legs so you crawl around on your belly like the snake you are.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234