I'm blessed in that my martial arts federation has two styles of aikido, plus just about everyone cross trains between aikido, karate, judo/jujitsu, or some combination.We even have several guys that train outside our organization in tai chi, Kung fu, escrima, BJJ, jidokwan, GoJu, etc...and if someone wants to practice something from their outside training, if it makes sense, we will spend at least some time doing it. Our wed and Fri judo/Jujistu class is informally a BJJ class as the guy that runs that is a BJJ shodan or first kyu. We've done a little escrima just for fun...not sure if we've ever done any of the stuff from the Chinese stuff a couple of the guys do (I think those places are all forms and they do them for health reasons).

We had an 8th Yoshinkan instructor come in from Japan. This guy is either late 60's or early 70's. He threw me so hard I couldn't hear out of my left ear for like 20 seconds.... and I have very good ukemi. Impressive man...he's given his entire life to his martial art, and he just has that air of presence that people tend to have when they are great at something.