Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 8:40pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by grandloupmechant
    LOL, then you tell me the "people kill, not guns" stuff blablabla... Actually, as a cultural matter for me the poor french peasant, i'd like you to show more, for my own disbelief.
    This is not my bizness anyway, but i just wonder : why do you have some WAR weapons in your homes ? Do you teach your kids to shoot whit it ? Would you kill people :DDD ? What is so dangerous in the USA ? I just can't understand and doesn't accept the self defense answer...

Why do people never die in the A-team series despite heavy gunfire ? Can't the americans actually shoot ??

Now show me a picture of your personnal chaingun, and then i'll be IMPRESSED.
    Of course I have a "war weapon". One is a nonfunctioning gift from my grandpa, and the other I only use for target practice. If I ever get into hunting, it'll probably be my whitetail gun.

I like "war weapons". You know why? They're made to be soldier-proof, and that makes them easier to disassemble and clean.

And of course if I ever had kids, I would teach them how to use guns. Otherwise they might end up shooting a friend in the head 'cause of ignorance.

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 9:48pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    LOL, then you tell me the "people kill, not guns" stuff blablabla... Actually, as a cultural matter for me the poor french peasant, i'd like you to show more, for my own disbelief.
    This is not my bizness anyway, but i just wonder : why do you have some WAR weapons in your homes ? Do you teach your kids to shoot whit it ? Would you kill people :DDD ? What is so dangerous in the USA ? I just can't understand and doesn't accept the self defense answer...

Why do people never die in the A-team series despite heavy gunfire ? Can't the americans actually shoot ??

First of all, guns don't kill people, I do!

Secondly, we have fuckin savages over here.

Third, in America we call them oil derricks and we tear them down when we're through with them.

Kthxbye!
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Wandering Daoist

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 9:54pm

supporting member
     Style: Karate, Wrestling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    A quick question for all the people gathered in this thread since someone here might know: Is it legal or possible for civilians to purchase some of the various types of less-lethal ammunition typically used by law enforcement (specifically, beanbag shotgun rounds)? I'm curious, because it'd seem odd for something less lethal than a live round to be more restricted, but there's probably a reason for it.
    "The morning glory blooms for an hour. It differs not at heart from the giant pine, which lives for a thousand years."

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 10:03pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

My weapon of choice was/is a bolt action. Even while in the military.

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 10:05pm

Style: Boxing, Solar Ray Attack

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    ok, you know they do have museums that have said War weapons, so there must be some kind of general interest in this issue. the tower of london has an impressive collection of weapons from all over the world.

because crappy, pop-culture shows are accurate depictions of a person's culture.
    http://woodwardswhiskey.wordpress.com/

He was punching him like the collective karmic debt he'd accrued was coming to collections, mostly on his face.

Dorkus Malorkus

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 10:05pm

supporting member
     Style: Boxing/BJJudo/Crossfit

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, I've generally seen them advertised at gun shows. I don't know the quality because I there's only been a couple of times I wanted shoot a bean bag at somebody. Both those times were at a bunch of hippies playing hacky sack.

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 10:08pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Why do people never die in the A-team series despite heavy gunfire ?
    LOL at vision of French dubbing of Mr. T yelling "I pitty da fool..."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 10:28pm

Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by ojgsxr6
    Yes, I've generally seen them advertised at gun shows. I don't know the quality because I there's only been a couple of times I wanted shoot a bean bag at somebody. Both those times were at a bunch of hippies playing hacky sack.
    Hackey sack's fun, you should try it sometime. Improved my leg-to-eye coordination and reaction time, though I'm not sure what I'd use the former for.

Da Komrads... Again you are MadPelvisOwn3d!

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 11:22pm

supporting member
     Style: Spetsnaz Shovel-Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Generally speaking, communists are well armed. i.e. Don't rob them.

SIG .40
    Ruger .357
    Remington 870
    Rock River Arms 5.56 mm w/ Aimpoint
    Remington PSS .308 w/ Leupold Mil Dot Reticle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BangBang.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	42.7 KB 
ID:	3155  

Last edited by Red Elvis; 2/17/2005 11:35pm at .
    :icon_twis

To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
    Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without spilling your Guinness.
    Sun "Fu Man JhooJits" Tzu, the Art of War & Guinness

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/17/2005 11:24pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    How do you like the rock river?

I was *that* close to getting one, but then I opted for an engagement ring.

Pff.
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 45678 9101112 ... LastLast