OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 9:09pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

WEST BLOOMFIELD THROWDOWN

Hello everyone. I would just like to say that I am highly interested in attending a Throwdown only I don't feel like driving for five hours so if you guys could just come out to me that'd be great.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 9:17pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ - Homeland Security

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm guessing you train with people much better than those who would show up for your throwdown.

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 9:22pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes I do. But none of them do Wing Chun.
    Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Light Heavyweight

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 9:23pm

Business Class Supporting Member
     Aesopian.com 

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    What about Giant Silva?

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 11:00pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Hey Boyd. My family is in Ann Arbor, so I'm there a few times a year. Don't know when the next time will be, but that will put me a lot closer to West Bloomfield than I am at the moment.

Willy, iirc, studies Judo in Ann Arbor. He doesn't post much, but you could PM him.
    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 11:01pm

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Also, if you want to take the train to Chicago, that'd be neat. We can put you up for a night no problem.
    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 11:20pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Oh no. I'm not getting roped into one, you selfish fucks. You've had like 18 Throwdowns there already. Now you must all visit me.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure that Willy, at one point, showed up to Warrior Way, due to an obscure post me made a long time ago mistakening me for my friend Sean, which means I probably rolled with him, which means I probably already had my Throwdown with him, which means TRY AGAIN *****.

Posted On:
    2/12/2005 11:21pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Seriously, I don't see why you guys are all so afraid of me. I'll only go as hard as you guys feel comfortable with.

Posted On:
    2/13/2005 1:50pm

supporting member

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    GOD YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF *****-ASS QUEERMOS.

Posted On:
    2/13/2005 3:29pm

Join us... or die
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Looks like captshady is just a punk. I guess it's easy to talk when you're a thousand miles away
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast