2/09/2005 11:01pm, #1
USA Boxing ranks Karate fighter #1 in Country
USA Boxing ranks a karate instructor from TSK as the top 132# boxer in the country. (Can't believe PeeDee didn't already post this!)
1. Maimunah Holland, South Nyack, N.Y. (180)
2. Caroline Barry, Cement City, Mich.(175)
3. Priscilla Bonnell, Colorado Springs, Colo. (110)
4. Melissa Hernandez, Bronx, N.Y. (100)
5. Lissette Medal, Maywood, Calif. (90)
5. Raynette Thomas, Sumter, S.C. (90)
7. Ashley Gibson, Louisiana (80)
8. Kendra Davis, Wilmington, N.C. (70)
9. Nicole Silveira, Peabody, Mass. (60)
10. Rachel Greenbaum, Ventura, Calif. (50)
2/09/2005 11:07pm, #2
2/09/2005 11:14pm, #3Originally Posted by Meex
2/09/2005 11:25pm, #4
Of course she's the top boxer in her division. Who in their right mind would want to hit that?
2/09/2005 11:27pm, #5
- Join Date
- Sep 2004
- Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ
I'd hit it.....
...... WITH 16OZ GLOVES
2/10/2005 12:02am, #6
LOL GUYSTough is not how you act, tough is how you train.
2/15/2005 4:19am, #7
Originally Posted by Shuma-GorathRad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider
- Join Date
- May 2004
- TKD, MT
Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower
The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.
dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing
Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone