Genius

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 1:16pm

supporting member
     Style: Kru-MuayThai,GJJ-Blue

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Iran is next

Yep, Rice sent a warning to Iran to stop developing WMD's. I wonder when we're going to invade to find these nuclear weapons, to find out that they don't have any and weren't developing it.. then change our motive to "liberating Iranians".

Hmmmm.
    "Those who can make you believe absurdities, can make you commit atrocities." – Voltaire.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 1:31pm

Style: TKD & BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Doubtful. We've lost enough credibility over the first one, now it's time to try and rebuild some of the bridges we've burned. The major talk right now is of using UN sanctions on Iran if they don't cooperate, and I think the US is gonna step back and let this one get resolved internationally. Iran is bigger, badder, and in our current state it's not a fight worth taking on.

...is THE PENETRATOR

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 1:35pm

supporting member
     Style: German longsword, .45 ACP

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "*YOU* are next!" - Bolo Yeung playing the role of Chong Li in "Bloodsport".
    “nobody shoots anybody in the face unless you’re a hit man or a video gamer.” - Jack Thompson
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jack_Th...%28attorney%29

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 4:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wounded Ronin
    "*YOU* are next!" - Bolo Yeung playing the role of Chong Li in "Bloodsport".
    You mean that wasn't a documentary?

Iran IS next. The U.S. can wipe the floor with Iran without too many casualties. I reckon the U.S. administration is just looking for a reason to bust some more A-rab asses. :5bullwhip

How they'd keep peace afterwards, I have no idea. That's the only thing that could stop it happening.
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 4:44pm

Style: Shaolin Kungfu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Actually I think the message was in the lines of "If you don't stop your nuclear power program we are gonna asume you guys are use it only to build a wmd."

Which is kinda nice, because it looks like any arab country that's trying to build a nuclear power plant get's libarated by TEAM AMERICA. And the military doesn't even have to change the plan they used in Iraq. Just change the last letter and it's all good, again.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 4:52pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Any Arab country that builds a nuclear reactor and says it will use the products of it against American allies, yes, I think that would warrant some sort of action. What that will be is in doubt, as Israel and/or the US can't pull an Osirak and blow their nuclear program to the Stone Age, since Iran learned from 1981.

We've got too much **** on our plate. We haven't even finished up in Afghanistan yet.

-EDIT-

Not to mention that if for some reason, N. Korea acts against S. Korea, our obligation to the latter is several hundred thousand troops, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Judah Maccabee; 2/09/2005 4:54pm at .

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 7:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: None

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    So far Iran has been saying that their nuclear reactors were to produce energy, not wmds.

And by the way, has USA enough money to invade another country right now?

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 7:41pm

Join us... or die
     Style: MMA, functional JKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out
    So far Iran has been saying that their nuclear reactors were to produce energy, not wmds.

Yes, partly due to the fact that Bush is ready to spend the social security trust fund established by Greenspan back in the day. That money was intended to allow social secirity to remain solvent, but since the cost of war in the middle east isn't in the budget, it looks like they'll have to find other ways to pay for it.

Also, China just signed a HUGE deal with Iran for oil rights. China is in a position to block sanctions against Iran.
    "You know what I like about you, William? You like guns AND meditation."

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 7:49pm

Style: 12inchesofpain

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I know it sounds like a Tom Clancy novel but I have to believe the real threat to air strikes against Iran would be if they didn't take it lying down and decided to invade Iraq to "stabilize" the region on their own. Our military would have a real fight on their hands then. A formidable army coming from Iran on one side, an ever growing Iraqi insurgency, and the real military power in the region, Syria on another side.

Speaking of the Israelis. We need to make sure that they don't strike first and cripple any chance for peace in the region. The last scenario we need is for the entire Middle East to erupt into another 6-day war, especially with a depleted force in the area and North Korea threatening us every other day. Of course this would be just the reason Bush would need to drop a couple of city busting nukes on some followers of Allah.
    Last edited by TheRemote; 2/10/2005 12:32am at .

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 7:49pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Lights Out

The place where this article is posted has a bias, but the source of the article is bonafide:

http://www.camera.org/index.asp?x_ar...50&x_context=2

From the IRANIAN PRESS SERVICE, Dec 14, 2001

RAFSANJANI SAYS MUSLIMS SHOULD USE NUCLEAR WEAPON AGAINST ISRAEL

TEHRAN 14 Dec. (IPS) One of Iran's most influential ruling clerics called Friday on the Muslim states to use nuclear weapons against Israel, assuring them that while such an attack would annihilate Israel, it would cost them "damages only".

"If a day comes when the world of Islam is duly equipped with the arms Israel has in possession, the strategy of colonialism would face a stalemate because application of an atomic bomb would not leave any thing in Israel but the same thing would just produce damages in the Muslim world", Ayatollah Ali Akbar Hashemi-Rafsanjani told the crowd at the traditional Friday prayers in Tehran..."Jews shall expect to be once again scattered and wandering around the globe the day when this appendix is extracted from the region and the Muslim world", Mr. Hashemi-Rafsanjani warned, blaming on the United States and Britain the "creation of the fabricated entity" in the heart of Arab and Muslim world..."
Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast