Page 1 of 28 1 234511 ... LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/08/2005 8:42am

Style: MMA, JKD philosophy

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!

Sioux Falls, South Dakota Throwdown.

Hey, I'm a noob and this is my first post, but I just found this site a few days ago and pretty much can't stop coming back and reading and laughing my ass off. I see Lohff is from South Dakota, anybody else? Espicially around Sioux Falls? I'd love to get together for some real crosstraining. TKD McKwoons are driving me nuts, and the local cage fighters don't want to train their competition, so it's all closed door. I'd be up for weapons stuff, too. Check out my profile for what I've studied. Thanks. Later.

Posted On:
    2/10/2005 7:07am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Errrr, TKD McDojang, I meant.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    2/10/2005 9:23pm

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    There are 'local cage fighters' in Sioux Falls?
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    5/15/2005 10:58pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Yes, check out www.thecageinc.com

Judo Instructor

Posted On:
    7/01/2005 4:17pm

supporting member
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    Hey, I'm a noob and this is my first post, but I just found this site a few days ago and pretty much can't stop coming back and reading and laughing my ass off. I see Lohff is from South Dakota, anybody else? Espicially around Sioux Falls? I'd love to get together for some real crosstraining. TKD McKwoons are driving me nuts, and the local cage fighters don't want to train their competition, so it's all closed door. I'd be up for weapons stuff, too. Check out my profile for what I've studied. Thanks. Later.
    You can come up to Brookings for some judo, anytime. Just email me (PM, or at dakotajudo@mac.com) for times, etc.

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/13/2005 11:05am

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'd be interested.

Posted On:
    7/22/2005 9:08pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Dan Davis, I see on your website that you've done a lot of tournaments, and one MMA event. Would you and DakotaJudo and anybody else interested like to get together and train for the local cagefighting here in town I linked to up above? I'd like to compete again. I'm broke and carless right now, so it'd have to be in Sioux Falls. Let me know.

Professional Fighter

Posted On:
    7/22/2005 10:29pm

Style: Tai Chi & TKD

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by bad credit
    Dan Davis, I see on your website that you've done a lot of tournaments, and one MMA event. Would you and DakotaJudo and anybody else interested like to get together and train for the local cagefighting here in town I linked to up above? I'd like to compete again. I'm broke and carless right now, so it'd have to be in Sioux Falls. Let me know.
    Yeah. That website needs some serious work, but the martial arts page/bio is still accurate.

I'll train with anybody who has the right idea about real martial arts and knows when to leave their ego at the door. Personally, I don't care to compete in the Cage events, but would like to work on my submission fighting again. If Jef Whittle were to promote out here again, I'd probably do one of his shows. I'm currently a member at Sioux Valley Health Club. We could use the aerobics room when there aren't any classes.

If you're interested in practicing there or have another place in mind, please email me at ronin8276@hotmail.com.

All Out of Bubblegum

Posted On:
    7/23/2005 11:04am

supporting memberforum leader
     Style: MMA

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    If there was a TD in Sioux Falls, I could probably make it. I live in teh wyoming.
    There's no choice but to confront you, to engage you, to erase you. I've gone to great lengths to expand my threshold of pain. I will use my mistakes against you. There's no other choice.

Posted On:
    7/24/2005 2:30am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Cool, I have a buddy who lifts weights all the time at the Sioux Valley Wellness Center. Are you talking about another location? My bud is a hell of a grappler, but he doesn't want to train anymore. Funky injury. So... am I gonna have to get a memebership? The Wellness center wants a lot of money every month, and my buddy's who work at white collar jobs for more pay get a discount, but my blue collar butt doesn't. Seems like a way to keep out the lower classes. Are you in SIoux CIty, or up here in Su Fu now? Let me know. Later.
Page 1 of 28 1 234511 ... LastLast