Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Perpetually Punchdrunk

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 11:38pm

Style: TKD, MT

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by MEGA JESUS-SAN
    Can we have ourselves in the picture if we can make ourselves look convincingly female?
    If you didn't tell him, he'd never know..

BTW, great idea Samurai Steve! Nice to see Bullshidoka putting their money where their mouth is and their food where... uh nevermind.
    Rad ki was made up by adolescents. I do not know who created trad ki but it was not made by adolescents. your an ass dude, Im not being a little bitch you are, your past the level of a bitch. Your beyond Bitch! If im easting my time with ki and psi, then your wasting time to prove frauds, and all **** like that! -theoutsider

Kick boxing is ok, but don't expect do beat a man like Rickson Gracie with that. You need a real martial art. You need Xing Yi Quan. -Emptyflower

The splits, how ever, have a few martial uses. Doing the splits for me, can put my fists in testical strike range.

dont ignore the Art for the Martial or else your just kick boxing

Yes i am serious, there are kicks that can block punches. we have them in Moo duk kwan.
    I want to learn how to use them in case my arm gets broken in a fight.
    what would you have me do? if my arm gets broke, not block punches? -sempi-stone

One Ambulance, Eleven Cops...

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 11:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Kung Fu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by samurai_steve
    YOUR MOM DOES NOT COUNT. THAT IS FUCKING SICK.
    Don't you love your mother Steve? After all she did for you, this is the thanks she gets?!
    :icon_shak
    “We are surrounded by warships and don’t have time to talk. Please pray for us.” — One Somali Pirate.

Bullshido Wikipedia Delegate

Posted On:
    2/06/2005 11:50pm

supporting memberhall of fameBullshido Newbie
     Style: Krav / (Kick)Boxing / BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Thanks, guys.

Either of you want to be judges? I'm hoping to get the minimum three judges by tomorrow.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 12:46am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will judge. But you only get 3 points in my book if the girl is cute...sorry.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 12:49am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I am not saying we need a 10 or anything...I am just saying that we that if you send out a 5 I will assume it is you in drag.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

Beachy Keen

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 2:25am

supporting member
     Style: Chop Socky

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I will judge this round. I'll even play once we hit a theme ingredient I'm really satisfied with.

That makes three. Now you need contestants.
    I would liken it to the boxing or the muay thai of internal kung fu, even though that's like calling apples the oranges of the apple world. --WalkOn

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 2:27am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Well, for now, we'll say that only competitors can enter. But as we possibly get more people, we might let 2 more judges in.

I'm expecting HAPKO3 and AkiraM to join in, given their past threads/posts.

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 2:36am

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I politely request a nutritional breakdown of the ingredients as well!!!

Quote Originally Posted by samurai_steve
    An automatic three points will be given to competitors who have the dessert pictures also featuring their partners/significant others/spouses/flavors of the month.
    So that's what this is all about!
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 3:17am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm in.
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 3:29am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Roster updated.

Piz: I have my own Latina-flavored sweetness, I don't need to look at anyone else's. It just makes a fun twist to the game.
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12 3456 ... LastLast