Our Sponsors:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 2:39pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Not for self defense maybe, but why do you think nobody fights like that in MMA?

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 2:48pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    MMA_Phil you have to understand what WC is and was and what it will always be. WC was designed to be taught and learned fast then the student takes what he learns and discovers what it really means.

Just look what Yipp Man taught and what his students are teaching now. You jsut have to find a good school. I am sorry to say that there is alot of bullsheet WC schools out there and u could search your part of the world and never find a good one. You just have to luck up and find a good one.

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 3:13pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I have been to good schools, of varying styles. If you want to learn quickly then the quickest way is to practice hard in an environment with your opponent not holding back, like Vale Tudo or something. It takes a long time to learn Wing Chun, basic Wrestling/Boxing/Kick Boxing/BJJ skills can be learned quickly.

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 3:21pm

supporting memberstaff
     Style: Grappling

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "It takes a long time to learn Wing Chun"

maybe, it may take a while to understand sensitivity as it is something not many martial arts do, especially if you are exposed to a a lot of boxing and WWE

--

Let me introduce you to my friends: Hand, Elbow and Knee.
    Surfing Facebook at work? Spread the good word by adding us on Facebook today! https://www.facebook.com/Bullshido
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123