Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 7:54pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does anyone remember or know that in the opening scene in Bruce Lee's "Enter The Dragon" he is having a NHB-type fight (the two are even wearing speedos/lyra tight shorts and everything)!?

He even finishes it with a keylock type move on the ground (the other guy even taps out)!!!! I was suprised that's all... :D
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

The man they call FoM

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 9:29pm

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    You've broken the rule regarding how many different Bruce Lee posts may be active at once.

Go stand in the corner.

--------
    What would happen if a one hand clapper attempted to stop a tree falling in the woods when no one else was around?
    --------
    The Wastrel - So attractive he HAS to be a woman.
    - Pizdoff

Such as thou art, sometime was I.

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 9:32pm

supporting member
     Style: Brazilian Jiujitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    It was Sammo, but I don't remember it being a crucifix. I will research.

**The most miraculous power that can verifiably be attributed to "chi" is its ability to be all things to virtually all people, depending on what version of the superstition they are attempting to defend at any given moment.**
    Normally, I'd say I was grappling, but I was taking down and mounting people, and JFS has kindly informed us that takedowns and being mounted are neither grappling nor anti grappling, so I'm not sure what the **** I was doing. Maybe schroedinger's sparring, where it's neither grappling nor anti-grappling until somoene observes it and collapses the waveform, and then I RNC a cat to death.----fatherdog

OFFICIAL Mayor of Cwcville

Posted On:
    2/19/2003 11:40pm

supporting member
     Style: Electricity, Speed

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I'm 90% sure it was a crucifix. Supposedly Bruce was big into grappling, although his books suggest otherwise.

Captain's Log: Just a little update for all my TRUE and HONEST friends out there:

1) I am STRAIGHT! I am STRAIGHT! Get it through your thick skulls, numbskulls!

2) My name is not Ian Brandon Something.

3) Kacey is coming with me now. I have stolen her from the other Christian Weston Chandler.

REMINDER: I am still the one and only true creator of sonichu and rosechu electric hedgehog pokemon

Reading FD cause cancer

small hick city full with college students in Cali

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 12:21am

Style: Muay Thai and boxing

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I plan to make a movie call "Enter the Fatality Dragon" Which inculding me and Eric Bristol fighting in NHB.

The result will be Eric will try to give me a banana and I will grab it and shove it up his ass then do a silat take down and put him in a hook leg lock :-D

"I would rather admit I am a lousy student than say I am the best, because once you think you are the best, there is no reason to continue learning."
    I would pick bag work over masturbating, fighting over sex, and KOing someone over having a orgasm!

Motorboatin SOB

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 12:42am

supporting member
     Style: Judo and BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Lee did study grappling, but he was not very good at it. He and Brandon both studied with Lebell.
    And that's when I figured out that tears couldn't make somebody who was dead alive again. There's another thing to learn about tears, they can't make somebody who doesn't love you any more love you again. It's the same with prayers. I wonder how much of their lives people waste crying and praying to God. If you ask me, the devil makes more sense than God does. I can at least see why people would want him around. It's good to have somebody to blame for the bad stuff they do. Maybe God's there because people get scared of all the bad stuff they do. They figure that God and the Devil are always playing this game of tug-of-war game with them. And they never know which side they're gonna wind up on. I guess that tug-of-war idea explains how sometimes, even when people try to do something good, it still turns out bad.

My guns bigger than Scrapper's!

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 1:51am

supporting member
     Style: Kakutogi

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Bruce's opponent was Sammo Hung. An you can say it was a version of the crucifix.

Bruce did study alot of grappling from jujutus, judo, wrestling, Prowrestling, etc.

______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invinsible Asia) Emporer of Baji!!! THE FIRST LINE OF DEFENSE AGAINST THE UNITED AUSSIE FRONT!!

"I love you Asia" - I Give BJJs Posted - December 25 2002 : 10:40:09
    ______
    Xiao Ao Jiang Hu Zhi Dong Fang Bu Bai (Laughing Proud Warrior Invincible Asia) Dark Emperor of Baji!!!

RIP SOLDIER

Didn't anyone ever tell him a fat man could never be a ninja
    -Gene, GODHAND

You can't practice Judo just to win a Judo Match! You practice so that no matter what happens, you can win using Judo!
    The key to fighting two men at once is to be much tougher than both of them.
    -Daniel Tosh

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 5:05am

Join us... or die
     Style: Submission Wrestling.

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Okay, that was interesting, thanks for thr replies.

lol FD...

*Stands in the corner* :(

Hmm Sammo Hug...forget who he is/was...
    "Training = pain." - I said that.

PizDoff when drunk: "I'm actually MOST pissed that my target for the evening got drink...then I gave her my Bullshido Canada hoodie like a gentleman because she was outside with not much on...did I mention she barfed twice when I got our jackets...steaming barf is kinda fascinating..." - PizDoff.

Titan

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 5:56am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Just shows that Bruce was open minded, and was interested in learning effective techniques, even though some TMAist's insist otherwise.

----------------------------------------------------------
    The story of a woman on the morning of a war,
    Remind me if you will exactly what we're fighting for.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/20/2003 7:34am

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    >Just shows that Bruce was open minded, and was
    > interested in learning effective techniques,
    >even though some TMAist's insist otherwise.

Or maybe he just watched pro wrestling :-)
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast