Sponsored Links Spacer Image

Titan

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 4:33am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    "He's screaming for the leg lock because Sylvia just had his legs hanging out there in a sloppy open guard. And for the life of me, I can't understand why Baroni wasn't trying to escape when he was underneath. These guys have to train in some BJJ, I know it, but it just seemed like he didn't know what he was doing."

Yer, Sylvia practically asked for that, his legs were dangling about like they were on strings. And I hear you on the second point aswell, they shouldn't stand them up as it leads to people hugging and not trying for anything just like that.
    "You realise the transformations give a man enough strength to destroy a truck with his bare hands!?
    YOU HAVE BETRAYED ME, IN THE WORST POSSIBLE MANNER!!" - KiWarrior

"Sport ? That kind of thing's not my bag baby!" - Sammy Franco

"This system was developed with the help of notible BJJ fighter Ribbon Muchado." - "Sifu" Anthony Iglesias

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 8:48am

Style: BJJ/Judo/HapKiDo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Does this mean baloni will finally go away? 4 losses in a row, is the UFC finally done promoting that jackass?

And yes Vitor knocked Silva senseless, but that was 4+ years ago. Silva has gotten alot better. And you can never really tell which Vitor is going to show up for a fight. More and more lately, it's been the what am I doing here Vitor.
    Is Wayne Brady gonna have to choke a bitch?

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 9:32am

Business Class Supporting Memberstaff
     Guy Who Pays the Bills and Gets the Death Threats Style: MMA (Retired)

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by Onny
    What happened in the Vitor / Wanderlei match? I see on Sherdog that it was a TKO from Vitor, but judging last night's preformance I find it hard to believe that he's on the same level as the "Axe Murderer". Does Vitor have secret chi powers?
    They closed the gap, Silva hesitated, Vitor threw a flurry which backed Silva into the cage, kept punching, ref stoppage.

Badness will not be rewarded

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 10:03am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Te No Kage,

That throw in your avatar was the one that injured my knee capsule. If you are ever the guy in white, do not kick your right leg into the back of someone's knee! It caused my foot to move forward as I went down, with the back of my knee closing around the thrower's leg. :(

Okay back on topic :)

To the Bat Pole!

Posted On:
    2/07/2005 12:39pm

Join us... or die
     Style: Judo

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Kani-basami
    Mr Politically Correct GIJoe6186:
    Fat people disgust me in every way imaginable. I was at Freindly's with my girl tonight and saw a bunch of fat fuckers. I felt sorry for the pavement they were killing and the people who had to see them. .

Posted On:
    2/08/2005 11:16pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by PeedeeShaolin
    I just enjoyed seeing Baroni lay there half dead while Pete Sell choked the **** out of him. It was good for my soul.
    The sound of Baroni gasping for breath, and the sight of him all humbled and discombulated was worth the price of admission and then some.

Co-Founder, Retired Admin

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 12:40am

supporting member
     Style: BJJ, Karate,

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Quote Originally Posted by punchingdummy
    The sound of Baroni gasping for breath, and the sight of him all humbled and discombulated was worth the price of admission and then some.
    What really kicked it for me was when the camera looked down on him all exhausted and I saw he was going bald. I was a happy man for the rest of the evening.
    "All warfare is based on deception." -Sun Tzu, ca. 400BC

Reverse punch Kiaii!!!

Registered Member

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 8:54pm

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I saw pete "drago"sell fight in one of his first MMA fights at Louis Neglia's ring of combat. He dominated his opponent, submitting him with a triangle choke. He was a crowd favorite too.

I cant believe Joe Rogans comment about TKD went under the Bullshido radar : "I used to teach TKD and was in alot of tournaments.... TKD is totally useless"

in all fairness to those TKD Practitioners (Omega) his comment can really be applied to all classical martial arts and martial artists.

Omega, where do u bet on the UFC fights?

Posted On:
    2/09/2005 11:06pm

Join us... or die
     Style: TSK

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    I cant believe Joe Rogans comment about TKD went under the Bullshido radar : "I used to teach TKD and was in alot of tournaments.... TKD is totally useless"

"...and this is coming from a guy who used to teach TKD for a living". You're right, I'm surprised this went under the radar. Joe should get +reps for his statement.

Village Idiot

Posted On:
    2/11/2005 12:27am

Style: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu

--
    Hell yeah! Hell no!
    Joe Rogan's commentary is getting more ridiculous everytime I hear his voice.

His favorite statement to randomly throw out is...."HE'S ROCKED!!!!"
    I'll make one when I can find one I like.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123